Should have gone with mr loophole

Sorry, I can’t post links, using my mobile. I’m sure someone will fix that for me

On my way back home from work, heard David beckham got banned today for using a mobile phone. Couldn’t happen to a nicer person. Bet he still drives abroad

Personally nothing against Mr Beckham however people like him need to be made an example of to warn others. Penalty too soft and need more police to catch these potential killers.

Photographed by some do gooder member of the public.
Snidey arse of a person to do that, another wannabe copper.
If i shopped someone like this my mrs would bloody disown me, and rightly so.

The trouble with people like Becks is that they live in a bit of celebrity bubble where most people they meet will be fawning over them, and fail to realise there are some really bloody horrible people out there who share the air we breathe and can’t wait for their chance to get back at people like them…working class normal people who done good…so should always be on their guard and not give the spineless sods the chance, maybe spineless got a pat on the head from the old bill for their grassing prowess, bless :unamused:

Juddian:

The trouble with people like Becks is that they live in a bit of celebrity bubble where most people they meet will be fawning over them, and fail to realise there are some really bloody horrible people out there who share the air we breathe and can’t wait for their chance to get back at people like them…working class normal people who done good…so should always be on their guard and not give the spineless sods the chance, maybe spineless got a pat on the head from the old bill for their grassing prowess, bless :unamused:

Wouldn’t be at all surprised to hear it was a road warrior on his bicycle. :unamused:

Juddian:
:unamused:

+1…An arse hole of the highest order.

Juddian:

I’ll bite…

The problem with people like Becks is that they think that they are special, and that they don’t have to follow the same rules as us plebs. And if they get caught, they’ll buy themselves out of trouble.

I really think you’re barking up a wrong one here, feeling that he’s hard done by. He was using his phone whilst driving ffs. It’s nor as if he can’t afford a hands free set…

Surely a Bentley would have Bluetooth as standard? :laughing:

very suprised he got done. must have already annoyed folk upstairs so was then set up for a hiding. bit like danny baker today,i dont for a minute think he posted that tweet but he then had to say it was himself cos hed never prove otherwise ,now hes on a downer
years back rolfs neybour of 25yrs told me he was set up

I think even Mr Loophole told David on the phone “Mate you are buggered as someone took a pic of you doing it”.

His lawyer this time wasn’t great though as all he could think of was tell David to tell the court you can’t remember doing it :laughing:

I’ve cancelled my Bentley today, I’ve got a hands free kit in my £14k car. Why can’t they put one in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it had been Fred the builder in an Astra van as opposed to David Beckham in a Bentley using a phone in traffic would this self appointed moral guardian have been so keen to film it and go running to the police? Maybe he would, I don’t know, but he needs to be careful to ensure that he’s squeaky clean for the rest of his natural as Karma has a habit of biting you in the arse.

Yeah we all know that it’s illegal to use a hand held device whilst in control of a vehicle but I sometimes feel that if the authorities were as quick to prosecute kiddy fiddlers, child groomers, ■■■■ gangs, corrupt politicians, bent councillors, scammers who target the vulnerable and the whole host of pond life who don’t deserve to live then maybe, just maybe everyday life would be so much better.

Wheel Nut:
I’ve cancelled my Bentley today, I’ve got a hands free kit in my £14k car. Why can’t they put one in?

Ah c’mon Wheelnut, we are talking about a man who’s IQ begins with a decimal point. Unless one of his children set his hands free up I very much doubt that he’d have the technical nous to do it himself.

I would lend him my Parrott but Victoria May think it’s a replacement for her Rabbit [emoji14]

So someone got caught using his phone while in charge of a motor vehicle which can ultimately kill someone such as the child he didn’t see whilst on said phone just because he is above the law, and your all the saying the person who grasses him up is the one in the wrong? Get real. Personally glad he’s been done and should be made an example of. Good on the person who got the photo and sent it in. No time for celebrities who think they’re something special. They are the same as me and you and have to keep to the same laws.

It’s called karma blagged his way round speeding ticket probably making an example of him for past misdemeanours

Making an example of him?
Hardly.
Banned?
Hefty fine?
That sort of money may be significant to most of us, but not gonna cause him problems. He’s being treated fairly I reckon.
Would I have sent in pics of him?
No, probably not. But I absolutely refuse to condemn anyone who did.
Maybe it was a nosey git? Maybe it was the parent of a child RTA victim?
He’s done the deed. Don’t much matter how he’s caught. He’s gotta pay for it, same as all of us.
If his fame, and the headlines, make us all more aware, then good.

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

the maoster:

Wheel Nut:

Ah c’mon Wheelnut, we are talking about a man who’s IQ begins with a decimal point. Unless one of his children set his hands free up I very much doubt that he’d have the technical nous to do it himself.

This^^^

What a dumb ■■■■■

robroy:

Juddian:

Let’s get this in some sort of perspective here please. The person that took the photo (are we sure it was a member of the public■■?) is an arse hole.

Yet the person on the phone (potential killer doing something illegal is not mentioned? I presume he is the good guy in this scenario. :unamused:

Seems to me if he had went with Mr Loophole he would have been slated for doing so . He didn’t go with Mr Loophole and took his punishment for what seems to be a clear cut case and he is still being slated .
If you want something to gripe about tell me this - how would you feel if you were the uncle of a 19 year old boy sitting in a passenger seat of his mates car , killed by the driver after speeding and rolling the car onto a concrete post killing my nephew dead on the spot . His sentence 9 months suspended for 3 years and a 12 month driving ban .
Justice in this green and plesant land is a joke .

jakethesnake:

robroy:

Juddian:

Let’s get this in some sort of perspective here please. The person that took the photo (are we sure it was a member of the public■■?) is an arse hole.

Yet the person on the phone (potential killer doing something illegal is not mentioned? I presume he is the good guy in this scenario. :unamused:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
yep,thats the scenario exactly there in a nutshell.
a dude using a mobile whist driving similar to the other 2 milion uk drivers who do it day in and day out was grassed up by some nonentity road warrior arse hole.
possibly they did it to flog the story to a newspaper for a few quid,or more than likely it was just some anonymous fanny duddly doogood.
either way its no news whatsoever other than similar to old jake the peg,the media crucifys him because its more drivvle to fill a newspaper for the lemmings to read.
i personally think the guys a ■■■■■■ in the same league as rooney,
they appear to be just bottom feeders with too much cash,and no biggy using the phone,only the biggy beause the media blow it way ott so the judge has to make sure he covers his ■■■ due to the attention.