Selbys garage (woodhouse)

gickniff:

roadcommander2:
Nice pics mate.

How many Fodens are still on the fleet?

Cheers
Mark

There are 5 left mate

seen 3 of them in convoy today,on the M1,with an Iveco lagging behind :sunglasses:

Ivecos never lag behind , just giving the fodens a head start !!!

Brand new 63 plate Feb 2014

Who’s had the two new ones then pal??

Steve "smudge " has got one, Kevin has the other.

Oh right. I’ll have to call in the yard at some point to get some more photos.

This was mine when i used to work with Pedlar many years ago!

And this one when i worked with Lee’s dad

captain62:

was that one of the Gardner engined ones Captain?

I had a Gardner engined one, got overtaken by pushbikes going over Woodhouse regularly, then moved on to a Roller, not quite sure which that one is now!

gickniff:

always a very smart fleet this , going back years im sure i would see them sometimes in the Wrexham area coalfield it was Fodens back then . nowadays do they do stone out of mountsorrel .? thank you Trevor .

captain62:

pedlar is done in a few weeks, he’s had enough and is hanging his boots up.

i remember Pedlar packing it in once before,and getting a job at a golf course :astonished:

Like the golf ball he bounced back!

gickniff:
4Here’s a few updated photos we’ve now got 3 iveco’s and a renualt.

I bet Butch’s Iveco’s cleaner on the outside, than in ? :laughing:
Haven’t you got any pics of Butch’s old M.A.N, that was smart ?

[attachment=-1]uploadfromtaptalk1393441863827.jpg[/attachment]this is on the road 1st March

Nick,is Steve (Mr George)still doing a bit for Selby’s? not seen him about on the road for a while :confused:

carryfast-yeti:
Nick,is Steve (Mr George)still doing a bit for Selby’s? not seen him about on the road for a while :confused:

Grainger ? He was doin a bit for Baxters on the walking floors, but think they fell out, and now he’s back tippin with a brand new 4 series FH 460 !!!

gunnerheskey:

carryfast-yeti:

Grainger ? He was doin a bit for Baxters on the walking floors, but think they fell out, and now he’s back tippin with a brand new 4 series FH 460 !!!

Dead right glen,Steve is back on bulk tippers again with a brand new fh 460 subbing to George varney (Sherwood’s) he’d not so much fell out on the walking floor job as just couldn’t settle into the way the job was done. Once a tipper man and all that!

tastrucker:

gickniff:

always a very smart fleet this , going back years im sure i would see them sometimes in the Wrexham area coalfield it was Fodens back then . nowadays do they do stone out of mountsorrel .? thank you Trevor .

We do quite a bit out of Mountsorrel but don’t work soley out of quarry’s