Scania Vabis LV type

Nice input and this LV-75 had a ‘fresh’ registration, in Holland FH indicated it was a (Fabrikant-Handelaar)
Factory-Trader so directly from the cab-builder. Then a temporarily registration was handed and then the
final plate…referring to year of first registration. Again, a registration stays with the vehicle even when
sold to another transporter or owner-driver.

West Friesland was a major forwarding-agent for mainly road-transport in the sixties and seventies.

Some pages out of the Paul & Van Weelde range from the early sixties

P-W-3.JPG

Not only 75 types ,but also 80 :

528d079b7236633a07231a73964438c3.jpg

There was some discussion of these earlier, if I remember correctly. A few were made in 1969, then the LB80 became available in 1970.

Just the start of a seccesful range…or?

ERF-Continental:
Just the start of a seccesful range…or?

The words ‘successful range’ won’t sit comfortably with anyone who drove Scania 80 artics! :laughing: (I speak from experience) :wink: R

Some input…

A LV75-tractor of Van GEnderen TRansport ONderneming (GETRON) from Spijkenisse

A possible B21 of De Rond from Amsterdam

Out of a 1961 leaflet an announcement on the V-series (volfront) for the 75-LV and LVS-equivalent and the V-55

More to come as the archives are more or less made ‘public’

IMG_3246.JPG

ERF-Continental:
Out of a 1961 leaflet an announcement on the V-series (volfront) for the 75-LV and LVS-equivalent and the V-55

More to come as the archives are more or less made ‘public’

Looks interesting… if it could be read :laughing: . Do you have a slightly higher resolution copy? A link to the source of the scans would be great :smiley: .

Here we go…the entire folder out of a series issued in 1961 by Beers.

Possibly a new picture of Kamphuis’ LV75-tractor…for me unknown who exactly made the cab
as it is a bit of several cab-parts to my idea.

SV-LV75-Kamphuis-Epe.jpg

Transport-company J.A. van Spronsen from Monster had quite some LV75-chassis (tractors and drawbars) but
at least remarkable is the attached picture from TB-28-92 (1959) in front of the Scania-Vabis Headquarters in
Södertälje Sweden.

ERF-Continental:
Possibly a new picture of Kamphuis’ LV75-tractor…for me unknown who exactly made the cab
as it is a bit of several cab-parts to my idea.

Is attributed to Van Eck a few pages back. Is that their badge at the front of the door?

ERF-Continental:
Transport-company J.A. van Spronsen from Monster had quite some LV75-chassis (tractors and drawbars) but
at least remarkable is the attached picture from TB-28-92 (1959) in front of the Scania-Vabis Headquarters in
Södertälje Sweden.

Possibably and/or probably…Spronsen was in Sweden for a delivery of vegetables/fruit and on the return-haul spare parts for Beers?

@A-J: thought you might be interested in this 1:50 model - just spotted it on ebay.

Here’s the link: ebay.co.uk/itm/HR-Scania-Va … Sw-2leuC9L

Not sure who makes ^^them.

Skipped/Oversaw this one and good you pointed out this scale-model. Sometimes this scale-model
pops up in the Dutch modelling-scene, however not many were manufactured in 1:1 scale.

Have a TOP-weekend!

ERF-Continental:
Skipped/Oversaw this one and good you pointed out this scale-model. Sometimes this scale-model
pops up in the Dutch modelling-scene, however not many were manufactured in 1:1 scale.

Have a TOP-weekend!

Thank you. And you! Ro

More on the (green) LV55-tractor from Joh. de Waal…in an article of Scania-Vabis “Super” from
1987 or periodically highlights on old Scania-Vabis trucks.

Is that a Rosset cab ? have a nice new year 2021.