Saviem's fan club (Part 1)

25443120_311308972708643_2498403354624221774_n.jpg

25396226_311304662709074_2830836161897399420_n.jpg

1938 Lancia 3 RO. I love this ad’!

Froggy55:
1938 Lancia 3 RO. I love this ad’!

A fine looking machine.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

More recent, but certainly beautiful too is this Lancia Esatau, with a cab built by Viberti; 1950s

Another Lancia 3 RO, possibly a pre-WW II model, which could match with the one on the ad’

An other fine preserved Lancia 3 RO.

I’ll leave it to the experts on here to identify the manufacturer that fitted the cab on the Leyland :wink:

Froggy55:
Another Lancia 3 RO, possibly a pre-WW II model, which could match with the one on the ad’

michel:

Cheers for posting, a bit before my time I’m afraid, but they do look like they’re up to the task!

pv83:
I’ll leave it to the experts on here to identify the manufacturer that fitted the cab on the Leyland :wink:

It’s a Pelpel cab, also fitted on some of the last Bernard trucks. What on earth is that strange and crudely built 6x6?

michel:

Looks very similar to the one I posted just above!

I hear there’s a bit of snow around … so, some wagons in the snow then…:unamused:

Just a nice old French village scene…

Fergie47:

It sure has character .

Froggy55:

pv83:

It’s a Pelpel cab, also fitted on some of the last Bernard trucks. What on earth is that strange and crudely built 6x6?[/quot

Cheers Froggy! That crudely built wagon would be a Tatra of 1926 vintage… the (pendular) axles would have been a “giveaway”… :wink:

jsutherland:

Fergie47:

It sure has character .

Aye, and if you look closely you’ll find that that dodgy character sitting on that bench on the left is some bloke we know… he’s just been kicked out of that bar on the left… and out of that cafe on the right…

Here’s Fergie, leaving his “chateau”…

Don’t know how to categorize this lot…The weird, wonderful, whacky. odd, unusual, rare, one-offs, specials…either way, there’ll be something odd-ish or rare about then in one respect or another…

Lets just call them… Different… :unamused:

Starting with a precise speed limit…

2b4cc27c1855d1eb4b84dbfad402c7bb.jpg

Thought I’d chuck this one in…First you get a booklet thought the post with everything they have on the wagon, about 2 weeks later it comes to the local town, sets up for either the morning or afternoon, where you can go buy what you’ve seen in the book-let…mostly tools, garage, motoring, gardening stuff, boots household pots and pans etc…It comes around about every 2 months…I expect Froggy will get one the same or similar in his neck of the woods ?..haven’t bought too much, but what i have has been reasonable quality and price, and saved the drive into tiown…