Saviem's fan club (Part 1)

I’d love to see what it says on the insurance claim form.

David

David Miller:
I’d love to see what it says on the insurance claim form.

David

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Right, back to some more serious matters, stumbled upon this today… other then it’s a Berliet tank transporter, I haven’t got any info about it…

It’s a Berliet T 12. Only 2 prototypes were built in 1952 for the army. Powered by a big 22.3 litre petrol V 12 giving some 450bhp. No information about its consumption…

Froggy55:
It’s a Berliet T 12. Only 2 prototypes were built in 1952 for the army. Powered by a big 22.3 litre petrol V 12 giving some 450bhp. No information about its consumption…

Cheers Paul! Still dazzled about the mentioning of that big lump of a machine… a 22.3L V12 petrol powered… No wonder only 2 were build… Any change one of those went into preservation?

Old black and whites…

Nostalgic pic…circa 1950’s, Italian Alps

Black and Whites…

Hi David,

Welcome back, I sent Patrick the money he demanded in the ransom note and he has obviously released you,just got to get the money to get Liz released now.
You have been missed.

Regards
Richard

Ladies and gentlemen… (we do need more ladies on here don’t you lot think…?) a big round of applause please for the man… HE’S BACK!!!

Now about that money, didn’t we agree not to mention that on here Richard as half of it goes into your pocket…?
And Mrs. Fergie is doing well, we’re having tea together as we speak… one of my neighbours spotted her and said; is that your mum? She’s fit mate! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: (Fergie will understand what this is all about…)

Welcome back, Fergie. Your input has been missed for sure.

Regards Paul

Fergie47:
Nostalgic pic…circa 1950’s, Italian Alps

Hi David,

Great to have you back. The whippersnapper has been running riot without your fatherly influence. [emoji1]

Some cracking black and white photographs.

Cheers
Johnny

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thanks for the welcome back lads, but I have been keeping a watching brief on all of you, especially that whippersnapper ( more about him later )… I’m not fully back yet, yesterday it rained all day, so got an afternoon off and had time to post a few pics…still got loads of work here to do, but the evenings are now drawing in and it won’t be long before I can get back and concentrate on sorting the photos and posting them up…so, catch up with you again soon, or the next rainy day !!!

Take care… :wink: :wink:

Fergie47:
Thanks for the welcome back lads, but I have been keeping a watching brief on all of you, especially that whippersnapper ( more about him later )… I’m not fully back yet, yesterday it rained all day, so got an afternoon off and had time to post a few pics…still got loads of work here to do, but the evenings are now drawing in and it won’t be long before I can get back and concentrate on sorting the photos and posting them up…so, catch up with you again soon, or the next rainy day !!!

Well, let’s hope it rains soon :smiley: :smiley:
Johnny

jsutherland:

Fergie47:

Johnny

Fergie is busy repairing water damage caused by some young lad who drives a yellow FH, auto of course, who stayed there a few weeks ago :wink:

Atkins Mercs on French plates. Robert

pete smith:

jsutherland:

Fergie47:

Johnny

Fergie is busy repairing water damage caused by some young lad who drives a yellow FH, auto of course, who stayed there a few weeks ago :wink:

Can’t be me then, mine’s orange… :unamused:

ERF-NGC-European:

Bit newer then the Merc’s you’ve posted Robert :wink:
Salvatori’s got a tidy looking fleet on both sides of the pond…

pv83:

ERF-NGC-European:

Bit newer then the Merc’s you’ve posted Robert :wink:
Salvatori’s got a tidy looking fleet on both sides of the pond…

They’ve done well to last so well all these years! Robert

Since Fergie decided to join us once again, it’s only fair to post some pic’s of what the man has done so far… :unamused:

21149930_1755399541160821_1751167047150428151_n.jpg