roping and sheeting

Punchy Dan:

Bit of snazzy roping there Dan’l :wink: and fly sheeting ! Who did it for you then ?. Question, was the rear steer a factory job or a later add on ? Cheers Dennis.

Bewick:

Punchy Dan:

Bit of snazzy roping there Dan’l :wink: and fly sheeting ! Who did it for you then ?. Question, was the rear steer a factory job or a later add on ? Cheers Dennis.

It’s just a lift Dennis ,I’d like a steer though ,I’ve been at macc all day it was the work of Rof :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Am I going to get the blame for EVERYTHING that goes on around here? And you could have had a brew if you’d called at th’allotment.

Dan Dennis just loves this one, :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Regards Larry.

Some Welsh sheeting for Bewick and Dennis to judge :laughing: cheers John

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Just come across this article which may be of intrest.

Click on pages twice to read.

Dingwall on Friday, snapping this one as driver arrived to hook up, I said “this your handiwork” the driver, an old hand said “no it’s the work of a young lad” which was good to hear.
Oily

smallcoal:

Pretty sure John[smallcoal] the F reg powerliner of Blue line would have been loaded for Outibridge B.Tissues and Budgie would have sheeted it.
Dai Meek had finished by this era.
Dai

Great credit to the young man oily, he certainly has made a good job of that trailer.
Cheers, Leyland 600

Retired Old ■■■■:
Am I going to get the blame for EVERYTHING that goes on around here? And you could have had a brew if you’d called at th’allotment.

It’s the sheeting and roping demonstration tomorrow at Llandudno :laughing:

Now pay attention Dan’l I’ll only show you this once !

scania81:

smallcoal:

Pretty sure John[smallcoal] the F reg powerliner of Blue line would have been loaded for Outibridge B.Tissues and Budgie would have sheeted it.
Dai Meek had finished by this era.
Dai

Hi dai yes you are right it is loaded for outibridge I remember dai meek bet it was fun sheeting them every day cheers John

Lawrence Dunbar:
Dan Dennis just loves this one, :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Regards Larry.

By the looks of it Larry you have just swept the cab out and taken the Yard brush back to the Checkers office ! :wink: Tidy sheeting job though ! Cheers Dennis.

DEANB:

Apart from the Scotsmen the other efferts are ■■■■■ ( IMHO) others may think otherwise ! Cheers Bewick.

smallcoal:

Now’t wrong with that sample John ( IMHO) but no doubt because I have said it some “Star” man will be critical ! Cheers Dennis.

Morning Dennis,
One for your thoughts! N.M.P

agreed

Bewick:

DEANB:

Apart from the Scotsmen the other efferts are [zb] ( IMHO) others may think otherwise ! Cheers Bewick.

pete smith:
Morning Dennis,
One for your thoughts! N.M.P

Hiya Pete, Hope you sobered up before you left Anglesey !! Anyway great to put a face to a name however ugly ! :wink: That is not such a good shot but probably it was a hard working motor in the day, but the sheets don’t look so clever eh! Cheers Dennis.