Rookie mistake.

Nite Owl:
I spent the next god knows how long reversing a half mile or so up a residential street

With the reversing beeper sounding like its at 1000db no doubt!

Maoster, you amateur, I’ve never done anything like that of course, p.s, there is two 'T’s in Teesside… hahaha

mizzo:
Maoster, you amateur, I’ve never done anything like that of course, p.s, there is two 'T’s in Teesside… hahaha

Bloody hell mate, who kicked you out of the pub early? :smiley: Word on the street was that you’d gone off grid :wink:

Mizzo that will be 2 ess’s in Teesside :smiley:

Even with an all singing Satnav, Country Style Foods on Pontefract Rd Leeds is a classic delivery location near cross green that’ll catch you out. If you come in via the M602 The satnav will take you down Pontefract Rd which is a residential road with a 6ft pinch point at the end next to the gate of the factory. The right route in is via the A64 and enter via Upper Accommodation Rd

Does not matter what make of sat-nav. If you type in a post code it will give you directions to the centre of that post code nothing else. In rural areas the post code can cover a larger area.

the maoster:

elsa Lad:
Hope it wasn’t Pennywell Estate up in Sunderland where you got stuck, or they would had your load off before you had chance to put it in reverse :open_mouth: Are you sure it wasn’t a ambush? :laughing:

It was 2 sisters foods I was going to (can’t remember the name of the ind est now). Problem being that en route I phoned a mate who’d been before and he said “you turn right onto the estate and then take your first right which is a dead end and it’s up there on your right” so I did exactly that and ended up nearly bolloxed. Turns out he’s only ever come from the Newcastle end whereas I’d come from the Teeside end, therefore opposite ends of the estate! Problem confounded by the fact that my sat nav said I was correct.

No dramas at the end of the day and it just meant another 30 minutes wages in my pocket. :wink:

You mean the one on the corner? IIRC sat nav takes you in from the west. Went there about a month ago.

Found it ok, but I did see a bloke reversing an artic with Roy Orbison type glasses on. Wasn’t your goodself was it? :smiley:

Nah, full on welders mask for me so I don’t get recognised during a ■■■■ up my friend. :smiley:

Jeez Maoster you must have some strange friends if you can get a ■■■■ up wearing a welders mask :smiley:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: well I am guilty of associating with Robroy! Say no more. :wink:

the maoster:
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: well I am guilty of associating with Robroy! Say no more. :wink:

Aye right. :unamused:
We both know I was naive and innocent until you groomed and corrupted me…, and bribed me with your onion rings. :open_mouth:

And btw, I NEVER get lost or take a wrong turning, I’m a proper driver :sunglasses: …Conor was right about you.
:wink:
:smiley:

FFS!..

It’s like two small school girls trying to fight outside the school gates. Both slapping widly whilst standing sideways on and leaning away from each other.

What has this forum become? :unamused:

Back on topic

It could have been worse

bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-englan … erset-lane

Much worse…

that just beggars belief… silly cookie… :unamused:

yourhavingalarf:
FFS!..

It’s like two small school girls trying to fight outside the school gates. Both slapping widly whilst standing sideways on and leaning away from each other.

What has this forum become? :unamused:

Lighten up man ffs. :neutral_face:
If you imply once more I’m childish, I’ll get my Dad on to you…or you could just ignore it without commenting. :bulb:

My…

Dad’s bigger than your dad.

Any one notice the announcement below the article on the stuck truck-BEAVERS TO BE RELEASED IN TWO PLACES -and about time too he’s served his time.

Yep you made the mistake of going to a third rate city as in 5underland

My nice lived there for a while but her postcode would take you to somewhere totally different like other side of the river