Rookie error

Well made a rookie error turned upto a job and for got to take rachet and straps lookie I got some proper ■■■■■

You don’t supply your own ratchet straps the company do that so not an error

samledger1212:
Well made a rookie error turned upto a job and for got to take rachet and straps lookie I got some proper ■■■■■

We all make stupid mistakes at first mate, some of the lads on here will have some right tales to tell

My first day I took the wrong truck haha

I’ve unloaded at the wrong Garden centre :blush: the one I wanted was a mile up the road :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

matt.robb2:

:laughing: :laughing:

I went over he Humber Bridge yesterday, in Error, cost me £12 [emoji22]
Not so much Rookie, but more Senior Moment. [emoji6]

martinviking:

Office used to give us bridge tickets, gave my a 2 axel ticket, came over the bridge with all 3 down…

I went into the bank this afternoon and kicked off about my debit card not working.

Lady explained to me that the card in my hand was in fact a credit card. What a knob.

Company do provide but I just expected them to be on the trailer and they want but I dint check cause normally there at the back of trailer

Used one of them euro trailers today never want to use one again them stupid boards and them buckles they use are just gash even tightening the curtin is a pain in the arse horrible things

matt.robb2:

That’s funny as ■■■■ lmao

martinviking:

I thought it was just me that did thay… Half 6 last Friday I ended up at the M6 toll… £11.50 had to drag the day out a hour longer :open_mouth:

samledger1212:
Company do provide but I just expected them to be on the trailer and they want but I dint check cause normally there at the back of trailer

Used one of them euro trailers today never want to use one again them stupid boards and them buckles they use are just gash even tightening the curtin is a pain in the arse horrible things

Who’s Euro trailer was it? Our always have straps in.

samledger1212:

Yep done that, took a flat bed to load, and left the sheets behind, honestly by mistake :wink: , on a Friday afternoon when I didn’t want to do the job anyway :wink: came back to the yard, took a verbal kicking, then cleared off for an early weekend :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: I’m not really work shy honest :wink: . Still gave me something to do Monday morning :unamused:

samledger1212:

A Euroliner or a Tilt, either way, they were sight better option than roping and sheeting, (see above) :wink:

It was a job for blue water it was a grey curtain one I’m shore it said pno in red writing was a bag a ■■■■ I no that

Eddie ha ha I don’t blame you every one wants a early fin on a Friday I ant tho I’ve been maxed out on wtd all week I’ve been to Liverpool every day Sept yesterday and why does it take for ever to get unloaded in Liverpool they are just so slow

blue estate:
I’ve unloaded at the wrong Garden centre :blush: the one I wanted was a mile up the road :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

This was quite amusing also :smiley:

I was at a garden centre last summer and at the top was a large lorry with an advert for pet food on the trailer. I was a bit perplexed and wondered why garden centre was selling pet food, although it was a large place. Anyway, this guy was stood around with another bloke. Turned out he was blocked in by a couple of cars who had parked, erm inconsiderately. I asked if I moved my car, would it be any help as he might manoevre a bit more, but he pointed out that it was a certain car that needed to move. Anyway, point was he told me had delivered a load of flowers from the south, yet he was in a pet food trailer and now I can't remember why this was as I'm sure he told me why, cos I just HAD to ask!

first day at tuffnells I only took half the load to fenwicks in Leicester, other half was on the loading bay when I got back :slight_smile:

Lol yeah… My mate erm… Dave :blush: missed the ferry back from isle of ■■■■■■■■ was the most embarrassing phone call to the office of my… I mean daves life.

Scott88:
Lol yeah… My mate erm… Dave :blush: missed the ferry back from isle of [zb]…it was the most embarrassing phone call to the office of my… I mean daves life.

:laughing: :laughing: