Rookie error

Goldilox:

blue estate:
I’ve unloaded at the wrong Garden centre :blush: the one I wanted was a mile up the road :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

This was quite amusing also :smiley:

I was at a garden centre last summer and at the top was a large lorry with an advert for pet food on the trailer. I was a bit perplexed and wondered why garden centre was selling pet food, although it was a large place. Anyway, this guy was stood around with another bloke. Turned out he was blocked in by a couple of cars who had parked, erm inconsiderately. I asked if I moved my car, would it be any help as he might manoevre a bit more, but he pointed out that it was a certain car that needed to move. Anyway, point was he told me had delivered a load of flowers from the south, yet he was in a pet food trailer and now I can't remember why this was as I'm sure he told me why, cos I just HAD to ask!

My firm regularly delivers plants in Trailers marked up with either Hardie backer board or poly star plastic’s even pallet ways
that’s only because they own them :wink:

Its common practise to load high value goods onto other brands trailers. If you ever see a Walkers crisps trailer being pulled by a mid-lift tractor unit with its lift down then you can bet your bottom dollar that is not carrying crisps.

That’s because it will be carrying potatoes :grimacing:

yt03:

Scott88:
Lol yeah… My mate erm… Dave :blush: missed the ferry back from isle of [zb]…it was the most embarrassing phone call to the office of my… I mean daves life.

:laughing: :laughing:

+2 :smiley:

Radar19:
Its common practise to load high value goods onto other brands trailers. If you ever see a Walkers crisps trailer being pulled by a mid-lift tractor unit with its lift down then you can bet your bottom dollar that is not carrying crisps.

Mikey D:
That’s because it will be carrying potatoes :grimacing:

Its called maximising loaded mileage, and utilising capacity and equipment. Or sweating the asset :wink:

They load Potatoes regular from North Norfolk :wink: