and frustrating for other motorists :neutral_face:

some of who tried to help :frowning:

some who just sat there :bulb:

even a couple blowing their horns :imp:

and pedestrians trying to help :open_mouth:

some builders working opposite :smiling_imp:

just injected humour into the proceedings :laughing:

some drivers took shortcuts :arrow_right:

and some people took photographs from his flat window with a nice cup of tea in his hand. :sunglasses:

However the last time this happened the driver wasnt quite so lucky. :open_mouth:

and neither was the shop owner happy. :frowning:

All is well that ends well, anyone we know? :blush:

Junction looks like a piece of โ– โ– โ– โ–  to me in the 2 earlier photos. Was he on wrong side of road when he tried to turn? :confused: Whatโ€™s postcode or link to the junction in streetview to see if front other end ?

Rob K:
Junction looks like a piece of โ– โ– โ– โ–  to me in the 2 earlier photos. Was he on wrong side of road when he tried to turn? :confused: Whatโ€™s postcode or link to the junction in streetview to see if front other end ?

DE73 8FE

What a stupid place to put a shop :unamused: :laughing:

Wheel Nut:

Rob K:

DE73 8FE

Difficult one to call. Assuming there was nothing parked on the nearside on the approach to the junction, then you should have been able to โ– โ– โ– โ–  it round there if heโ€™d kept tight against the nearside prior to turning, but judging by the trailer wheels heโ€™s tried to take the corner from the wrong side of the road at the junction which he had no chance of ever making.

If there WAS something parked on the approach to the junction then he shouldโ€™ve used his noggin and gone left, then turned round somewhere and come back the other way.

Thatโ€™s my 2p on it.

Hi Malc, I hope that you went out and said " we have had bigger ones than that around here driver ", some {zb} usually does :slight_smile: .

Artics are crap.
An A frame would dance round there without clipping a single kerb.
I rest my case :sunglasses:

Inselaffe:
Artics are crap.

Aye well this โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ–  has broken the setts outside the shop, the kerbs on the opposite side and blocked the road for 20 minutes, the best bit is he came past my house in the direction he is facing in the last but one shot, he managed to turn around and come back avoiding chapel street but broke the law 3 times, crossing Swarkestone Bridge 7.5 tonne limit, entering Melbourne down Derby road and then gaining access to the industrial estate, (well signed) through another 7.5tonne limit. I know we do no publish registration numbers on TruckNet but it is visible on my camera :laughing:

Wheel Nut:

Inselaffe:
Artics are crap.

Aye well this โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ–  has broken the setts outside the shop, the kerbs on the opposite side and blocked the road for 20 minutes, the best bit is he came past my house in the direction he is facing in the last but one shot, he managed to turn around and come back avoiding chapel street but broke the law 3 times, crossing Swarkestone Bridge 7.5 tonne limit, entering Melbourne down Derby road and then gaining access to the industrial estate, (well signed) through another 7.5tonne limit. I know we do no publish registration numbers on TruckNet but it is visible on my camera :laughing:

You shouldโ€™ve turned round and told him what you thought of his driving skills! :stuck_out_tongue:

Wheel Nut:
I know we do no publish registration numbers on TruckNet but it is visible on my camera :laughing:

Oh. So it is :smiley:
And I thought you were being discreet, Malc, and only identifying him as a driver from Globetrotter International :laughing: :laughing: