Roger pickering photo's

pete smith:

Punchy Dan:
I thought J R Harding was the author from the old yellow pages add :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

The Fly Fishing Author!
Cheer’s for the info on the ERF, I was thinking along the lines of Babcock Power but couldn’t place seeing a double drive!, Pete

Or is it JR Hartley ?

Punchy Dan:

pete smith:

Punchy Dan:
I thought J R Harding was the author from the old yellow pages add :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

The Fly Fishing Author!
Cheer’s for the info on the ERF, I was thinking along the lines of Babcock Power but couldn’t place seeing a double drive!, Pete

Or is it JR Hartley ?

That’s the one Dan,JRHartley!

David

Punchy Dan:

Wasn’t it J.R.Hartley?

Retired Old ■■■■:

Punchy Dan:

Wasn’t it J.R.Hartley?

Do keep up at the back ,Rof we are hours a head !

Sorry, captain, it’s my age!

Retired Old ■■■■:
Sorry, captain, it’s my age!

Oh Dear your age, Perhaps its lack of barley squeezings frae bonny Scotland, :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: , Regards Larry.

By coincidence I’m about halfway through a bottle of Ardmore, Larry. I have a step-daughter who likes to send me a “treat” now and then!

Retired Old ■■■■:

Punchy Dan:

Wasn’t it J.R.Hartley?

No, that’s the bloke what makes the jam!

Pete the Erf tipper would be Henry Maidens from Telford ,and the 2 Erfs look to be them from Hedon rd Hull ,can’t remember the name though .

Punchy Dan:
Pete the Erf tipper would be Henry Maidens from Telford ,and the 2 Erfs look to be them from Hedon rd Hull ,can’t remember the name though .

I think you are right Dan,A S Transport I believe they are/were called.

Punchy Dan:

That was JR Hartley :smiley: :smiley:

pete smith:

was it Kays sister that had the Halfway at Tern Hill?..Irene?

steelboyf10:

pete smith:

Hi Steelboy,
I’m not sure,I only went in the new version a couple of times, but the last time I saw Kay she owned or had something to do with the Four Crosses pub at Hinstock, the one at the crossroads were you turn for Edwards transport, it has been demolished now for a couple of years, Cheer’s Pete

steelboyf10:

pete smith:

Tern Hill…that takes me right back,I used to swop trailers at the cafe car park,drop a load of synthetic latex that had come down during the night from Maddiston and collect an empty trailer back to Manchester,happy days indeed!

David

Another one of Kay Phillips 142.

kay1.PNG

Punchy Dan:

Hi Dan,
Yes mate Henry Maiden, was told a couple of weeks ago but forgot! Pete

Chris Webb:

Punchy Dan:

I think you are right Dan,A S Transport I believe they are/were called.

Cheer’s Chris

5thwheel:

steelboyf10:

pete smith:

Tern Hill…that takes me right back,I used to swop trailers at the cafe car park,drop a load of synthetic latex that had come down during the night from Maddiston and collect an empty trailer back to Manchester,happy days indeed!

David

Hi David,
I had better not ask what engine was fitted in your unit eh?! Cheer’s Pete