Rob's new obsession

Dominique Ruiz…I love this girl. :laughing:
Blonde, very attractive,.and an epic lead guitarist…if she did a vid wearing a Newcastle shirt,.she’d be my perfect woman. :sunglasses: :laughing:
Here’s a few of her many vids on you tube, check these out.

youtu.be/xNNKL7Mmo7c

youtu.be/-6psFMFGD4A

youtu.be/xNNKL7Mmo7c

youtu.be/7HV62M0YGaw

robroy:
Blonde, very attractive,.and an epic lead guitarist…if she did a vid wearing a Newcastle shirt,.she’d be my perfect woman. :sunglasses: :laughing:

youtu.be/xNNKL7Mmo7c

youtu.be/-6psFMFGD4A

youtu.be/xNNKL7Mmo7c

youtu.be/7HV62M0YGaw

You two-timing heartless ■■■■■■■■■■■■ look what you’ve done :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

sad.jpg

Regards John.

Well, she had her chance and she blew it. :laughing:
I’m a busy man.

robroy:
Well, she had her chance and she blew it. :laughing:
I’m a busy man.

:laughing: :laughing:

:smiley:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ZPX8A0MCwA

youtube.com/watch?v=qw9k2F9OPVE

youtube.com/watch?v=HGlIImajcRI :wink:

youtu.be/14-HuDAa7vM

More to my tastr

I’ve chosen one which probably is more like your taste in music .

robroy:

youtu.be/xNNKL7Mmo7c

youtu.be/-6psFMFGD4A

youtu.be/xNNKL7Mmo7c

youtu.be/7HV62M0YGaw

You do realise that these are all fake and she’s not playing any of them? You don’t get acoustics like that from playing outside on the top of some hill.

the nodding donkey:
I’ve chosen one which probably is more like your taste in music .

The Rock‘n‘ Roll Era! AC/DC Thunderstruck . Belly Dance Diana Bastet Show on Vimeo

La Vieux Mère Franglaise predicts a post from one of our respected Mods giving a critique.

DCPCFML:

robroy:

youtu.be/xNNKL7Mmo7c

youtu.be/-6psFMFGD4A

youtu.be/xNNKL7Mmo7c

youtu.be/7HV62M0YGaw

You do realise that these are all fake and she’s not playing any of them? You don’t get acoustics like that from playing outside on the top of some hill.

Who cares? :laughing:

robroy:

DCPCFML:

Who cares? :laughing:

Exactly my thoughts at the way in which Gabriella Quevedo massacred Hotel California with just about every note of it being wrong.As for her version of Another Brick in the Wall I wasn’t actually even listening to it the brain seems to have prioritised the visual mode. :smiling_imp: :laughing:

As for the hill no way is that synchd and dubbed.
youtube.com/watch?v=ARngRnlhzZw