Robroy maoster and Beaver

All 3 spotted in…

The Lamb and Flag on the first day of the pub re-opening.

youtube.com/watch?v=O8D7IZMRupM

Class!
I think I recognize the dance moves at the start too.

But, being a gentleman…

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: …Love it.
Do you think that Mullet haircut does owt for me?..makes me look any taller?
I, reckon the Cuban heels help a bit. :sunglasses:

Beaver looks a bit out of it :open_mouth: , reckon he’s been on the white powder in the bogs.

Maoster in his Sunday best and cloth cap…(he’s the oldest out the 3 of us btw as you can tell :smiley: .) he’s got the whippet ■■■■■■■ outside.
And that stripper is a bit slow to get started ain’t she. :neutral_face:

Love it! That is exactly the type of boozer that I’d gravitate to.

Not gonna argue the age thing with you Robroy, I’ll just say that you’re the only one who’s birth certificate is carved into slate! Just saying… :wink:

the maoster:

Not gonna argue the age thing with you Robroy, I’ll just say that you’re the only one who’s birth certificate is carved into slate! Just saying… :wink:

:laughing: :laughing:
Had to do a test of some sort for covid the other day at a meat packing plant.
Bloke stuck a temperature thing in my face with a camera attached to it, when he asked how old I was I said 42…he looked at me in sympathy must be thinking… Jeeez that lad looks rough for that age. :laughing:

I feel your pain brother! See, the thing is that I KNOW that I’m only in my late 20’s, the problem is every time I look in a mirror I see my bloody Dad looking back at me and I’m left wondering how tf he got in there?

the maoster:
I feel your pain brother! See, the thing is that I KNOW that I’m only in my late 20’s, the problem is every time I look in a mirror I see my bloody Dad looking back at me and I’m left wondering how tf he got in there?

:smiley: Exactly the same here mate…but not YOUR Dad obviously :laughing:

robroy:

the maoster:

Bloke stuck a temperature thing in my face with a camera attached to it, when he asked how old I was I said 42…he looked at me in sympathy must be thinking… Jeeez that lad looks rough for that age. :laughing:

If asked for your age, always add ten years on:
They`ll often smile and say “You look well!”. Much better for the ego than a look of pity, and silence.
Edit to add,
Unfortunately, to get that effect I now need to add 20 yrs on…

Franglais:

robroy:

the maoster:

If asked for your age, always add ten years on:
They`ll often smile and say “You look well!”. Much better for the ego than a look of pity, and silence.
Edit to add,
Unfortunately, to get that effect I now need to add 20 yrs on…

Would not work for me that these days :unamused:
I’m getting towards the age now if I exaggerated it by 20yrs, they’d offer me a seat and ask if I wanted to know where to empty my ■■■■ bag. :blush: :open_mouth:
:laughing:

All very chipper Larf.

This is what happens when one of your so called mates spikes yer Speckled Hen, and the other ‘mate’ offers you some ‘paracetamol’.
Knobs :unamused:

What you didn’t see after though was us busting some moves to Intergalactic by the Beastie Boys. Maoster then got annoyed & 2atted Rob with his stick and then pulled my beanie down over my eyes.

Last we saw of him was when he buggered off to Gala bingo across the road with 3 old girls…

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Thread of the week.

twitter.com/welshbollocks/statu … 76961?s=21

m.tiktok.com/v/6845315896957783 … e=facebook

I was expecting this…

Reading the title of the thread makes it sound like the saddest and worst ■■■■■ ever made. Worse than Dozy does Dallas I imagine.

the maoster:
Reading the title of the thread makes it sound like the saddest and worst ■■■■■ ever made…

I see what he means, but can I just take this opportunity, to strongly distance myself from Maoster’s idea. :open_mouth: …(for benefit of those who do not get what he means, and misunderstands. :smiley: )