This is funny

< it may well be funny but videos come under the same rules as text on here, there’s several words in there that the auto censor wouldn’t like ! > If anyone is really desperate to watch it I suggest you search YouTube for “The RETURN Of The Angriest Guitar Player In The World!!!”

This is dead funny :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Looks like someone needs a gin…

Silly Scouse ■■■. Learn to play before you try and sing. Can’t do two things at once. I can’t play and sing at the same time. But I would NEVER boot my guitar. Was funny seeing him lose it though! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Mmmm, grumpy old scouser who wears a rock band shirt, has a beard and swears a lot… notice any similarities there bigrig?

mutley:
Mmmm, grumpy old scouser who wears a rock band shirt, has a beard and swears a lot… notice any similarities there bigrig?

NO :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: Maybe your thinking of yourself :smiley:

Nope, no beard, don’t wear the shirts, might swear a bit but most importantly I’m not a scouser :-p

mutley:
Nope, no beard, don’t wear the shirts, might swear a bit but most importantly I’m not a scouser :-p

Manc maybe :wink: plastic one at that :smiley:

Now you’re just being rude, ■■■■ off

Hit a nerve there methinks :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: