Roadside café owner demands lorry driver PUNCHES him

robroy:

tommy t:
That muppet has his Campylobacter riddled foodshed on wheels smack bang in the middle of that layby, what a ■■■■, it should be at the front or back of it , like the one on the other side of the m’way is goo.gl/maps/hG9Qd25jcbQ2 babes baps

Next time a truck is parked outside it overnight, …connect a chain to it. :laughing:

it would fall to bits , i bet it’s wheels ain’t turned for years and if you tried towing the heap it would disintegrate, :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: Would be a sight worthy of youtube, it looks like a cut down wobble box but with woodern sides

So… which one of you was it :laughing:

Beetlejuice:
He has had an accurate review :laughing:

Lol…

robroy:

tommy t:
That muppet has his Campylobacter riddled foodshed on wheels smack bang in the middle of that layby, what a ■■■■, it should be at the front or back of it , like the one on the other side of the m’way is goo.gl/maps/hG9Qd25jcbQ2 babes baps

Next time a truck is parked outside it overnight, …connect a chain to it. :laughing:

Take away? :laughing:

The chap does not come across well in the video, maybe he has mental health issues.

Vandalism is not humorous, they are after all just people trying to earn a living.

Judehamish:
The chap does not come across well in the video, maybe he has mental health issues.

Vandalism is not humorous, they are after all just people trying to earn a living.

Mental issues ■■? :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: Thuggery of the first order I would say :unamused: :unamused:
And as for only just trying to make a living, yeah right!
Gotta ask Judehamish, would you stop there for a sausage or bacon sandwich?

Judehamish:

Are you seriously suggesting that anyone who saw that place and I thought ‘that looks like a jolly nice place to grab a bite to eat’ is going to be a bit of amateur banksy artwork?

Maybe he does have mental health problems - that doesn’t excuse him verbally abusing and trying to intimidate someone else trying to do their job.

Judehamish:

A bit like yourself having sense of humour issues. :bulb:
:unamused:

I personally never frequent those type of establishments.

Maybe he’s struggling as he doesn’t get enough customers and he has financial worries.

I don’t know, all I see is an agitated bloke who looks to be stressed. I’m sure that we have all at times behaved badly.

Judehamish:

Maybe he’s struggling as he doesn’t get enough customers and he has financial worries.

I don’t know, all I see is an agitated bloke who looks to be stressed. I’m sure that we have all at times behaved badly.

I’ve had, no, we have all had moments of stress, but actually throwing a wobbly whilst the truck driver is filming shouting " Go on then , go on punch me, just for the camera, punch me" Or words to that effect, with his wife in the background , I would like to add, also filming the incident on her phone, (wonder why that was)? But this bloke is just a thug.
As for financial worries/struggling because he doesn’t get enough customers, well maybe that could be because his food wagon doesn’t look appealing enough and he’s in a lay-bye that can just about take 3 artics at most.

Judehamish:

Neither do I, and nor would I ever eat at a crap hole like that.

If he is struggling with too few customers, I’m sure the reason would be obvious. If a caff is good it will be used again and again, if it’s crap it won’t be. :bulb:

So maybe it’s his own fault with only himself to blame for his stress and pressure.
I personally could not give a crap if all those places folded.

robroy:
If he is struggling with too few customers, I’m sure the reason would be obvious. If a caff is good it will be used again and again, if it’s crap it won’t be. :bulb:

In my experience, this type of catering establishment always does a lot better if there is a ■■■■■ young bird with ■■■■■■■■ serving up the food. Perhaps this is his fundamental mistake?

Harry Monk:

robroy:

In my experience, this type of catering establishment always does a lot better if there is a ■■■■■ young bird with ■■■■■■■■ serving up the food. Perhaps this is his fundamental mistake?

Don’t be daft Harry, his beautiful wife was there.

The owner came across to me as an obnoxious type who thinks he has more rights to that layby than anyone else who decides to use it, akin to our generation of SNOWFLAKES needing their Safe spaces ffs ,IMO he had no real reason to even whine to the driver, personally, i would of told him to F off, you don’t need that when you wake up after a 9 off

Beetlejuice:
He has had an accurate review :laughing:

Egon Ronay popped by I see!

tommy t:
The owner came across to me as an obnoxious type who thinks he has more rights to that layby than anyone else who decides to use it, akin to our generation of SNOWFLAKES needing their Safe spaces ffs ,IMO he had no real reason to even whine to the driver, personally, i would of told him to F off, you don’t need that when you wake up after a 9 off

A bit like the ■■■■■■ who runs the one on the A27 just by the Lewes roundabout thinks he can knock you up and tell you to move, told to him if you think I’m a problem call the police, oddly enough he didn’t

He squarely brought that review on himself. Trying to start a fight. Don’t care how stressed he is doesn’t give him a licence to behave like he wants.

I had the one on the A11, Carls burgers, march up to to me and demand I move when I was having a 45 as he reckoned I was stopping passing traffic from seeing him. I suggested in future he parked his salmonella wagon in the spot I was taking if that was the case, first berth in the layby. It’s not rocket science… :grimacing:

So many of these idiots with vans in laybys that think it’s their private car park .
Is it a surprise that many councils are banning them .
This one is about 400m away from a truck stop .

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

TiredAndEmotional:
I had the one on the A11, Carls burgers, march up to to me and demand I move when I was having a 45 as he reckoned I was stopping passing traffic from seeing him. I suggested in future he parked his salmonella wagon in the spot I was taking if that was the case, first berth in the layby. It’s not rocket science… :grimacing:

I was parked up at Dragonville estate ?, (the one with the big Asda opposite) near Durham one night.
I got up next morning, and was getting a quick wash in the cab and a cup of tea, got a knock off this guy looking a bit ■■■■■■ off, telling me I HAD to move as I was parked on his pitch.
I told him I did not HAVE to do anything and to go and ■■■■ himself…thing is I only was going to be about 5 mins, and if he had asked me a bit more politely I would have told him this.
Anyway me being me I sat another 20 mins, and made him wait, put key in, and…flat battery. :unamused:
I got out and said, ‘‘Hard luck mate she won’t start’’
Got another knock from him 2 mins later, looked out and he was holding a set of jump leads. :smiley:
He got me started and I had to eat a ■■■■ big chunk of Humble pie, and thank him. :blush:
Was at the same place a few nights later, but parked just behind ‘‘his’’ pitch this time…he even gave me a wave next morning, so I bought a cup of coffee from him :smiley: …I don’t think that he spat in it btw. :laughing: