Car drivers

Something terrible happened today.

I was going along the A1 this afternoon and caught up with a lorry a friend of mine drives called Bob. I pulled up along side of him in lane 2. I opened my passenger side window and he did the same to his drivers window and we got chatting. After 15 minutes of chatting a car driver behind me was flashing his lights and waving his hand at me in a way of offering me a coffee. Bob then told me whilst having a mobile phone to his ear that he has to go so I then put my foot down and got in front. At this stage I was hoping the car driver would give me that coffee he was offering but he had driven away.

It was nice to have a chat with Bob and nice to catch up. I am ■■■■■■ off that my meet with a good friend was ruined by a bloke who was nice to me at first by offering me a coffee, but then drives off. This has left me upset and distressed.

The event then left me having to take a ■■■■ in a bottle whilst making my own coffee whilst I was driving.

■■■■■■■ car drivers :smiley: :smiley:

We all have bad days from time to time ,you will get over this bad experience a week or two.

I have seen a doctor and he advises to make more coffee whilst driving and the next time I meet Bob I need to ignore the offer of coffee from people behind me. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: