Roadside café owner demands lorry driver PUNCHES him

You can patk in a layby as long as you want even if there is snack bar there they have no say in it what so ever
Sometimes councils will close laybys to use for roadworks equipment or anything they feel thhey need to do and cafe owner gets no compensation and cant do nothing about it

harrawaffa:
Surely someone with as many years under their belt as you claim knows exactly why he’s parked on the kerb in a shallow layby?

Yeah because he’s a bellend. Absolutely no reason to. If you’re worried about your mirror then fold it in.

This is the burger blokes van damaging the grass .
He obviously needs anger management help.

He did well to stay calm there,
I wouldn’t eat in a place that scruffy if it was free,
I can’t believe the state of some of these snack vans…

Beetlejuice:

Deffo looks a quality establishment eh? :laughing:

It’s just got that look about it, of one of those ■■■■ ‘Botulism Bars’, where I would rather eat my own toenails than anything they had to offer. :imp:

Conor:

harrawaffa:
Surely someone with as many years under their belt as you claim knows exactly why he’s parked on the kerb in a shallow layby?

Yeah because he’s a bellend. Absolutely no reason to. If you’re worried about your mirror then fold it in.

At the risk of getting (another :smiley: ) patronising and cheeky answer from you Conor :bulb: …, I would rather park on the kerb safer, than get out of the cab and get my arse pushed forward at 56mph by 44 tonnes.
If it’s necessary to pull in your mirror, then it’s too bloody close to the road…not that I use those vans btw, as I said.

robroy:

Beetlejuice:

Deffo looks a quality establishment eh? :laughing:

It’s just got that look about it, of one of those [zb] ‘Botulism Bars’, where I would rather eat my own toenails than anything they had to offer. :imp:

Soggy lardy fried bread ,Mostly Rind bacon covered in bits of old rotting black pudding ,Topped off with a black fried egg .And hairy tea … Sugar bowls full of Crusty old boogas and the odd dead fly .
Owners vests inside out and sweat stained
Yeah looks real bad :laughing:

:confused:

I agree with most posts on here but for my tuppence hapenny worth i bet Billy big ■■■■■■■■ and his ugly wife [partner) are both happy to ■■■■ up the back of there little des res !!

harrawaffa:

manski:

harrawaffa:
There’s one of these resident bellends in a layby on the A66 westbound. Told me to move on cause the smell from the wagon was affecting his custom :laughing:.

Presumably because your wagon smelt better than his cooking :question:

Aye the dead cows in the trailer were fresher than his dead cow from a packet :laughing:.

That made me laugh !!

Conor:

harrawaffa:

More like to reduce the cab rocking from the I must drive full bore type night trunker morons .

Beetlejuice:

I think I would just drive on by,doesn’t look very good to me.

Punchy Dan:

Conor:

harrawaffa:

More like to reduce the cab rocking from the I must drive full bore type night trunker morons .

Agreed

He has had an accurate review :laughing:

Beetlejuice:

That looks like he’s offered out the ‘Michelin Guide’ assessor also eh?..and ■■■■■■ him off. :laughing:
Despite his attempt of a facelift with a new coat of paint. :smiley:

Beetlejuice:

I think that’s a tripadvisor review :laughing:

peirre:
Reminds me of the green 1950’s style junk heap that’s sat in the lay-by on the A168/A19 South bound

I thought someone had fly tipped that

robroy:

Beetlejuice:

That looks like he’s offered out the ‘Michelin Guide’ assessor also eh?..and ■■■■■■ him off. :laughing:

That revamp certainly makes the place much more appealing and you can also see what’s on the menu as you drive by…might drop in now it’s been overhauled!

TiredAndEmotional:

robroy:

Beetlejuice:

That revamp certainly makes the place much more appealing and you can also see what’s on the menu as you drive by…might drop in now it’s been overhauled!

Yeh, me too, that pale lemon creates a chique ambiance,.and gives it a more, say…upper class look of ■■■■ hole. :smiley:
Somebody should point that prick of an owner towards this thread, he hasn’t done himself any favours this time has he. :laughing:

That muppet has his Campylobacter riddled foodshed on wheels smack bang in the middle of that layby, what a ■■■■, it should be at the front or back of it , like the one on the other side of the m’way is goo.gl/maps/hG9Qd25jcbQ2 babes baps

tommy t:
That muppet has his Campylobacter riddled foodshed on wheels smack bang in the middle of that layby, what a ■■■■, it should be at the front or back of it , like the one on the other side of the m’way is goo.gl/maps/hG9Qd25jcbQ2 babes baps

Next time a truck is parked outside it overnight, …connect a chain to it. :laughing: