Recalling memories of The Jungle Cafe A6 Shap Road

Bewick:

Frankydobo:
It was definitely wearing a Bearskin Dennis! :laughing:

Well if it was wearing clogs and bib and brace it was one of Ridings drivers ! Cheers Dennis. :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You forgot the flat cap :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Lance Biscomb:

Bewick:

Frankydobo:
It was definitely wearing a Bearskin Dennis! :laughing:

Well if it was wearing clogs and bib and brace it was one of Ridings drivers ! Cheers Dennis. :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You forgot the flat cap :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hiya Lance ! how’s tricks ? hope you are keeping well and avoiding The Plague ! As I recall when I was on the Brady Octopus and trailer the Ridings β€œGornall” Driver ( Keith or John ? never sure which!) was always attired in a white β€œT” shirt and brown B & B , also clogs, when we met him a couple of times in person up the A74.
My Mate Eric always said " How the β– β– β– β–  anybody can lean out of an LAD up to the waist and still have control beats me" plus he could see us coming a mile away way before we β€œclocked” the Riding Beaver ! happy days Cheers Dennis. :slight_smile:

How do I add a photograph to my post , please ?

avalanche 29:
How do I add a photograph to my post , please ?

At the top of the page there is a search box.

Type in β€œnew easy way to upload photos” and it will come up with some results.

Click on the 3rd choice β€œphotobucket” See screen shot below and that gives you full instructions.

Only thing i would add is when you are ready to post choose the preview button first then you can
see the message before it goes live and see if you need to make any changes. :wink:

This article may bring back some memories.

Click on twice to read.

Thank you DEANB for your instruction. I have had a try but got bogged down. I will wait for a ten year old to help me out. Thanks again. Malcolm Atherton.

DEANB:
This article may bring back some memories.

Thanks for those, Dean :slight_smile:

You might recognise the location:

Shapstone3cropped.jpg