RDC Refrigeration

the nodding donkey:
Two weeks between offers? Then another week? You have either a strange perception of ‘in demand’, or you have extremely low levels of expectation. .

Anything else you would like to pick up on to moan about? Perhaps my phone is crap or my laptop is a bit slow maybe?

Why did they ask for your time sheet if you didn’t work for them that week?

xichrisxi:
Why did they ask for your time sheet if you didn’t work for them that week?

I had worked for them the week before :open_mouth:

UKtramp:

the nodding donkey:
Two weeks between offers? Then another week? You have either a strange perception of ‘in demand’, or you have extremely low levels of expectation. .

Anything else you would like to pick up on to moan about? Perhaps my phone is crap or my laptop is a bit slow maybe?

I have no knowledge about either your phone or laptop, I’m just bored and thought I point out an obvious anomaly in your argument. Like a cat, I like to idle away my time patting away at a defenseless creature, until I’m bored.

This all takes the biscuit, the man is unstabled and paranoid and creates all the doubt himself with his off the wall posts
You only have to read between the lines to see how often he trips himself up
And now we are into death and silly talk about himself having a fear of anyone known who he is also he now brings his wife into it
Anyone can send texts to themself it wouldn’t surprise me that someone like this would have 2 phones with all the make up stuff, Walter mitty

nightline:
This all takes the biscuit, the man is unstabled and paranoid and creates all the doubt himself with his off the wall posts
And now we are into death and silly talk about himself having a fear of anyone known who he is also he now brings his wife into it
Anyone can send texts to themself it wouldn’t surprise me that someone like this would have 2 phones with all the make up stuff, Walter mitty

Really? from an agency number you numbskull. That is what I expected from someone like you though.

jesus…i go away and do 3 month work in 3 weeks to come back and see whats fresh only to read yet another fantasy condescending windup madeup post of complete and utter drivvle.
what happened to the “stop posting utter pish or the big stick will come out thread from the mods” … sameoldsameold trolling fantasy garbage posted only to wind up the bait takers flogging the same dead horse.

dieseldog999:
jesus…i go away and do 3 month work in 3 weeks to come back and see whats fresh only to read yet another fantasy condescending windup madeup post of complete and utter drivvle.
what happened to the “stop posting utter pish or the big stick will come out thread from the mods” … sameoldsameold trolling fantasy garbage posted only to wind up the bait takers flogging the same dead horse.

Of course, your posts are fascinating and not in the least utter tripe such as this is a typical comment of yours. Certainly you never repeat yourself. I think pre mod could be heading your way, your nothing but a bore.

dieseldog999:

Bully`s
“The place to unwind, tell a few tall tales, talk football, discuss news, even chat about the weather … anything BUT TRUCKING !!!”
Totally on topic then !
:smiley:

Franglais:

dieseldog999:

Bully`s
“The place to unwind, tell a few tall tales, talk football, discuss news, even chat about the weather … anything BUT TRUCKING !!!”
Totally on topic then !
:smiley:

Quite right but we draw the line at personal attacks so as Rikki states in the forum rules…

Rikki:
Attack the post but not the poster.

And for those that have never read them or would like a reminder, here they are > viewtopic.php?f=43&t=42755#p479113

Trolling , posting random crap and baiting other members sums up UKT perfectly . Forum rules ■■?

flat to the mat:
Trolling , posting random crap and baiting other members sums up UKT perfectly . Forum rules ■■?

Oh here we go again. my post if you read it is not trolling and the only ones getting worked up over it is the nutters who love the drama and arguments, otherwise why have you posted this comment? Read the rules yourself and take a note of them. I have not baited anyone or trolled on this post but merely showed my proof of what was the OP, then the amazing sheep all come on bleeting, do yourself a favour and post on another thread rather than try to be one of the cool guys & desperate for attention.

UKtramp:

nightline:

Really? from an agency number you numbskull. That is what I expected from someone like you though.

Are people really living in fantasy land because if i could ring the agency your talking about on the texts i could not only get a name i could get an address as well
So put your fantastic fancy fantasy back in the box and I’m not interested in where you live or what bridge you stand on taking photos
Point 1 as much as you dream of being something that you have never proven
Point 2 you keep on tripping yourself up with every second post
Point 3 anything you claim can be found on Google
Point 4 you are no more a fridge engineer than i am a owner driver
Point 5 I can live with your attention seeking but you never back up nothing
Point 6 you are not the worst on here you are quite likeable
Point 7 you need to stop telling people that you have videos and other crap and then saying you will send them a link nobody has ever seen it on this site if they did they at least would say they did
Point 8 you don’t need to make up stuff

Just fair warning, this thread is > < this close to being locked, please get it back on topic.

Thanks.

I’ve seen his videos, hence my comment that we’ve met in the past.

Reef:
Just fair warning, this thread is > < this close to being locked, please get it back on topic.

Thanks.

Who gives a toss , how much disruption has the OP and his imaginary friends caused to this site over the last few months with his attention whoring rubbish ,yet you guys in admin sit back and let it carry on regardless ?
Forum rules aside , every thread this bloke starts or gets involved with usually ends up in a bitchfest , lock every one of his threads and I very much doubt you’ll hear many complaints from your other/normal members , but you won’t for whatever reason . Almost on par with that ■■■■■■ on the expats forum a few years back , or is this the same person ? :unamused:

flat to the mat:
Who gives a toss , how much disruption has the OP and his imaginary friends caused to this site over the last few months with his attention whoring rubbish ,yet you guys in admin sit back and let it carry on regardless ?
Forum rules aside , every thread this bloke starts or gets involved with usually ends up in a bitchfest , lock every one of his threads and I very much doubt you’ll hear many complaints from your other/normal members , but you won’t for whatever reason . Almost on par with that ■■■■■■ on the expats forum a few years back , or is this the same person ? :unamused:

As reef rightly said, get back on topic and answer sensibly, once again false accusations and fuelling the the fire with posts like yours is baiting for a typical response. If you care to actually read my thread you will clearly see that it is designed to do neither bait or upset anyone. i have filed my proof on this thread and even have it verified by maoster. So why the accusations? Can we PLEASE get back to the OP. Just calm yourself as I fail to see where I am in the wrong here.

the maoster:
I’ve seen his videos, hence my comment that we’ve met in the past.

Thanks for verifying this maoster, you can consider your debt paid :laughing:

Reef:

Thanks.

Why lock it ffs? :unamused:
It aint complicated, if people either aint interested, and/or know they are going to get wound up (or chose to get wound up :unamused: )
…Then don’t ■■■■■■ click on it to read it then !!! :bulb:

robroy:
It aint complicated, if people either aint interested, and/or know they are going to get wound up (or chose to get wound up :unamused: )
…Then don’t [zb] click on it to read it then !!! :bulb:

This, and thrice this ^^^

Thanks Rob. :smiley: