RDC Refrigeration

nightline:
Where is the videos still no sign of them
Are you having trouble putting made up stuff together to show people
As if anyone cares about you or your van or your house
Deluded springs to mind

Are you having trouble reading my posts? Care to post your reg No on here and show pics of yourself? Not deluded it’s more sensible.

UKtramp:

Captain Caveman 76:
Is it possible for you to post some screen grabs of the interesting bits, maybe with a bit of an explanation? Personally, I’m fascinated by anything I don’t know.

I have sent you the link buddy, I used the email off your contact me page. Pm me your email and I will email you back with the link. I cannot reply to pm but can read them.

Got your message ta. Only had a quick look at them but have a couple of questions. Which RDC were you charging the ammonia at and why is your apprentice wearing a hard hat to film you?

UKtramp:

nightline:
Where is the videos still no sign of them
Are you having trouble putting made up stuff together to show people
As if anyone cares about you or your van or your house
Deluded springs to mind

Are you having trouble reading my posts? Care to post your reg No on here and show pics of yourself? Not deluded it’s more sensible.

Not having a go UKt as I’ve always spoken up for you in the past, but about the fridge vids…errr I’ll let you know mate. :wink: :laughing:

Out of interest, I get the reg no thing, but what’s the problem with you putting a pic up of yourself, you aint THAT ■■■■ ugly are you?? :open_mouth:
There are a couple of pics of me on here somewhere, and I was considered so good looking, it sparked off a fan club. :sunglasses: :laughing:

Did not give a ■■■■ that some of my ‘‘enemies’’ :smiley: on here could i/d me, cos I’m ded arrd me, I’m a Toon fan ffs man. :laughing:

Captain Caveman 76:
Got your message ta. Only had a quick look at them but have a couple of questions. Which RDC were you charging the ammonia at and why is your apprentice wearing a hard hat to film you?

The reason behind the apprentice with his hard hat on is because it is a hard hat site, I did not need mine on as I am charging the system and need to be able to don my respirator quickly as you see in the video. With anhydrous ammonia it is lethal and you literally have seconds to get your mask on before you stop breathing. The SSOW and method statements allow the non compliance of the hard hat for this reason. These were filmed at two sites that my company services, for that reason we are not allowed to say where it is and why we cannot show the full site. It is customer confidentiality which I respect.

robroy:
Not having a go UKt as I’ve always spoken up for you in the past, but about the fridge vids…errr I’ll let you know mate. :wink: :laughing:

Out of interest, I get the reg no thing, but what’s the problem with you putting a pic up of yourself, you aint THAT [zb] ugly are you?? :open_mouth:
There are a couple of pics of me on here somewhere, and I was considered so good looking, it sparked off a fan club. :sunglasses: :laughing:

Did not give a [zb] that some of my ‘‘enemies’’ :smiley: on here could i/d me, cos I’m ded arrd me, I’m a Toon fan ffs man. :laughing:

I am a very private person rob, I prefer to keep my private life just that. Certainly not ugly by any means, if I was I don’t think I would worry when I have a wife that looks like mine… :slight_smile:

UKtramp:

robroy:

Out of interest, I get the reg no thing, but what’s the problem with you putting a pic up of yourself, you aint THAT [zb] ugly are you?? :open_mouth:

Did not give a [zb] that some of my ‘‘enemies’’ :smiley: on here could i/d me, cos I’m ded arrd me, I’m a Toon fan ffs man. :laughing:

I am a very private person rob, I prefer to keep my private life just that. Certainly not ugly by any means, if I was I don’t think I would worry when I have a wife that looks like mine… :slight_smile:

Yeh, there’s a certain cheeky git on here ( who has posted on this thread) who saw a pic of my gorgeous blonde Mrs, and sent me a meme suggesting… I was punching above my weight. :smiling_imp:
:laughing: :laughing:

This has nothing to do with driving so why is it this still in the PDF instead of Bully’s where it belongs.

Everyone should know by now that this will end the same as all the other promises UKT makes, all talk and no substance.

Sent from my mobile.

tachograph:
This has nothing to do with driving so why is it this still in the PDF instead of Bully’s where it belongs.

Everyone should know by now that this will end the same as all the other promises UKT makes, all talk and no substance.

Sent from my mobile.

Well as you are so ■■■■ sure of that, a few members have the link. You will note if you had bothered reading that Captain Caveman has already commented and viewed them. So why this comment? You should possibly read the posts before just jumping in and throwing insults around. The substance is already there so toddle off and go try throwing your insults elsewhere.

robroy:

UKtramp:

robroy:

Yeh, there’s a certain cheeky git on here ( who has posted on this thread) who saw a pic of my gorgeous blonde Mrs, and sent me a meme suggesting… I was punching above my weight. :smiling_imp:

Well I haven’t seen your missus Rob but you did put up a picture of your fizzog recently and I’d say Nora Batty was punching above your weight! When inspiration strikes, run with it! :laughing:

TiredAndEmotional:
Well I haven’t seen your missus Rob but you did put up a picture of your fizzog recently and I’d say Nora Batty was punching above your weight! When inspiration strikes, run with it! :laughing:

Hey don’t knock Nora Batty, I mean have you seen those surgical stockings and sensible shoes??
Wowsers. :open_mouth:

UKtramp:

tachograph:

Sent from my mobile.

Well as you are so ■■■■ sure of that, a few members have the link. You will note if you had bothered reading that Captain Caveman has already commented and viewed them. So why this comment? You should possibly read the posts before just jumping in and throwing insults around. The substance is already there so toddle off and go try throwing your insults elsewhere.

So someone’s seem a video but does it contain any evidence that you made the video.

If any of this crap is genuine why would you be so desperate to convince people.

No-one else feels the desperate need to convince people about a qualification that has nothing to do with driving.

Looks like no verifiable substance just more talk.

Sent from my mobile.

tachograph:

UKtramp:

So someone’s seem a video but does it contain any evidence that you made the video.

If any of this crap is genuine why would you be so desperate to convince people.

No-one else feels the desperate need to convince people about a qualification that has nothing to do with driving.

Sent from my mobile.

Your not the sharpest tool in the draw that’s a fact, the only crap I hear is from you. Your the one trying to discredit me, I am who i say I am and to be honest with you, seriously you are nowhere near my league. As I say I don’t know you, I don’t care for you but you come onto this post to spout your silly assumptions in order to try to discredit me. I don’t need nor desperate to show anything, I could do that very easily but why? My 3 videos are from an RDC refrigeration plant, just because you have no interest in that doesn’t mean others haven’t either. So yes it is driving related in a sense and I am a driver too. So if I make a new video saying I think your a fool then I think that will prove it is me in the videos? Agree?

Still waiting for the pics of the 143 he allegedly drives that he promised to put up a couple of weeks ago. Obviously hasn’t had time to find any that fit the bill on google. Fantasist :unamused:

robroy:

I apologise unreservedly Robroy for any offence caused by suggesting you were in any way not as pretty as your Missus. I deeply regret this and am sorry for any pain caused to you.

In the interests of balance I have found a recent photograph of you and your lovely wife which I’m sure you will agree shows your full virility and handsomeness. Once again please accept my apologies.

IMG_0390.JPG

GOG47:
Still waiting for the pics of the 143 he allegedly drives that he promised to put up a couple of weeks ago. Obviously hasn’t had time to find any that fit the bill on google. Fantasist :unamused:

Whats the point? Doesn’t matter what proof of anything I post as it is simply passed off as not proof. Look at tachograph reply for example. It doesn’t mean or act of proof. You yourself keep harping the same story. I have driving videos on youtube, I have refrigeration videos on youttube, I have posted my refrigeration qualifications on here so what difference does pics of my 143 make? I will put one up if you want but I am sure you or some other nutter will say the same thing. Anyway have you posted any pics or shown any proof yourself? No I didn’t think so. I will pop you a pic of my 143 though for you to come up with something else if it pleases you.

the maoster:

robroy:

I apologise unreservedly Robroy for any offence caused by suggesting you were in any way not as pretty as your Missus. I deeply regret this and am sorry for any pain caused to you.

In the interests of balance I have found a recent photograph of you and your lovely wife which I’m sure you will agree shows your full virility and handsomeness. Once again please accept my apologies.

rob, it does appear that you may be as wealthy as myself, the pic paints a thousand words.

the maoster:

robroy:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

the maoster:

robroy:

Only from the waist up maybe? Has RobRoy got legs as shapely as his good lady wife? Maybe we`ll find out if he gets some new safety equipment? scotclans.com/high-visability-kilts/

the maoster:

robroy:

Apology acccepted mate,.and I’m pleased that you managed to find one of the better and more flattering photos of me, if you had found a one where I looked fat and ugly that would have been really embarassing. :cry:
Wife still thinks I’m a catch, but I’m getting ■■■■■■ off with her bloody Guide Dog. :unamused:

UKtramp:

tachograph:

Sent from my mobile.

Your not the sharpest tool in the draw that’s a fact, the only crap I hear is from you. Your the one trying to discredit me, I am who i say I am and to be honest with you, seriously you are nowhere near my league. As I say I don’t know you, I don’t care for you but you come onto this post to spout your silly assumptions in order to try to discredit me. I don’t need nor desperate to show anything, I could do that very easily but why? My 3 videos are from an RDC refrigeration plant, just because you have no interest in that doesn’t mean others haven’t either. So yes it is driving related in a sense and I am a driver too. So if I make a new video saying I think your a fool then I think that will prove it is me in the videos? Agree?

I’ve never claimed to be the “sharpest tool in the draw” and have absolutely no interest in persuading anyone that I am, I feel no need, desperate or otherwise, to seek the acceptance or approval of anyone and never will, therefore I have no need or interest in convincing anyone of anything that’s related to me any-more than I give a toss about what league you imagine you’re in.

You talk about my “silly assumptions in order to try to discredit” you but what assumptions, you’ve made it clear that you will only show the videos to certain people, is it unreasonable to assume that those will be people who have always supported you and those you feel confident will accept the videos at face value and not question whether they are in fact your videos.
And why do you think I’m trying to discredit you, you start another thread about yourself (clearly your favourite subject) and when challenged can do nothing but come up with nonsense about people making assumptions and trying to discredit you, this seems to be a road you’ve travelled before :unamused:

UKtramp:
just because you have no interest in that doesn’t mean others haven’t either. So yes it is driving related in a sense and I am a driver too

On that basis everything from fried eggs to frigates is driver related because there will be drivers who are interested, I have to say that to say that a topic is driver related just because some drivers may be interested or because the topic was started by a driver, displays a serious lack or real world logic for someone who claims to be a fridge engineer at the top of his game.