Quorn anybody ?

you have pointy teeth and your eyes face forward…your a carnivore and are meant to eat meat…has to be simple as that.

i did eat meatballs in bulgaria many years ago that looked great and were the dogs ■■■■■■■■,it was only after getting the dude serving me to interpret the menu for me that i discovered that in actual fact,that was what they were. :open_mouth:

I dont really have pointy teeth, compared to a dog, cat, lion etc, I cant eat raw meat, I cant out run anything, I have too long of an intestine to allow raw meat to pass quickly. Its only really that we learnt to cook and make weapons, traps etc that we can eat meat rather than biology.

Anyway enough spouting Quorn and Frys Chicken burgers etc are great and somewhat more healthy for you and cheaper.

Ed

Never Ever touch it…i like proper meat…but on saying that, i did once have Steak Hache in France…made me a bit `Hoarse ( horse ) geddit. :smiley:

Quorn is generally nice, though I object to the fake flavoured stuff. Satian and tofu are better in my opinion.

The problem with quorn etc is that meat eaters will always dislike them purely because they’re being used as a meat replacement not as just a protein source instead of beans, lentils etc.

Just an update from me, I tried it but just couldn’t take to it so it’s been kicked firmly into touch .

bald bloke:
Just an update from me, I tried it but just couldn’t take to it so it’s been kicked firmly into touch .

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: