I'm bored again

So who as a Sunday roast?

And what type of meat do you have?

And who cooks it?

We normally have pork and then we fight over who is gonner get the crackling. yum yum

I normally cook it as the DG works on a Sunday.

Mark

A roast dinner is probably my least favourite meal so I try to avoid it were possible. The rest of the family usually have one on a Sunday and as it is only recently I have been at home on Sundays my wife usually cooks it.

At the moment I am not bored and feeling quite content. I have a pint mug of coffee, a chicken, bacon and pasta sald and I am about to listen to Hearts against the Sheep Molesters in the cup. Mind you my whole weekend will take a turn for the worse if the mutton maulers beat us.

pork or chicken on sunday with all the biz, which the wife cooks and then i do the washing up after. (amazing how many pots and saucepans she gts through :unamused: .

the crackling is always mine as the wife dont like it

jon

I am growing to this roast meat thing, we are roasting the sheep 3-0 at half time, might have lamb tomorrow to celebrate. :wink: :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Mmmmm roast dinner, lovely. Beef tomorrow maybe…

3000 members

3 replies

Come on we can do better than that.

Mark

got to be roast beef or chicken for me
with proper yorkshire puds [not the frozen crap]
roast taties and veg and gravey made with the
meat juices
i cant cook :blush: :blush: so the wife does it all :wink:
then i get my daughters washing up :laughing: :laughing:
three females in the house means im always
skint :imp: but im never expected to do any housework :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Roast chicken tonight, Roast potatoes, peas, carrots etc…

probably be a joint effort cooking, wife & daughter going out again today, so I’ll put the meat in, do the veg and she’ll do the technical stuff like bread sauce when she gets home :wink:

My wife is working again today so I am cooking the dinner, I’m not having any though as one, I am not keen on it anyway and two, I am working tonight and a big dinner will just make me want to sleep.

Roast beef today with all the trimmings cooked by me

pam

I,m having a roast dinner EVERY day at the minute roundabout 4p.m. just before i go to work thats one of the advantages of living with the inlaws for a while :slight_smile::):):)…

The trouble is i get it when i am getting up so its like haveing it for breakfast.