Sacre Bleu ND

Norbert Dentressangle goes Vegetarian :open_mouth:

Marlow Foods, the makers of Quorn have awarded Norbert Dentressangle a contract for 6 years. ND have ordered 14 Tractor Units and 24 Fridge trailers to service the chilled and frozen distribution

Wish it was up my neck of the woods…!!!
■■■■■■ off and fed up doin trolley dollies for Nobbies Dongly bits… :frowning: :frowning:

Small rant over. :slight_smile:

I get sick of looking at Nobrot Dented danglies when in France.

bigvern1:

You want to try reading the French drivers forums, every other thread is slagging Big Red off, bloody religious freaks, running for nothing, helicopters and race teams, Apparently they do the transport for nothing and just make money from the warehousing :stuck_out_tongue:

Any driver who works there is a ■■■■■■ regardless of age or experience!

ALLEGEDLY :stuck_out_tongue:

Wheel Nut:

bigvern1:

You want to try reading the French drivers forums, every other thread is slagging Big Red off, bloody religious freaks, running for nothing, helicopters and race teams, Apparently they do the transport for nothing and just make money from the warehousing :stuck_out_tongue:

ALLEGEDLY :stuck_out_tongue:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

very similar.

i dont know where their fridges are based as i know they do speedybake in wakefield, they took the contract of he payne.

jessicas dad:
i dont know where their fridges are based as i know they do speedybake in wakefield, they took the contract of he payne.

They have a depot at Heathrow, their drivers never talked to us probably because we “got the new trucks and they had the old sheds” :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

jessicas dad:

Quorn is in Leicestershire :laughing:

Marlow are from the North East and North Yorkshire, but think the trucks are running out of Spalding

DAF95XF:

jessicas dad:

They have a depot at Heathrow, their drivers never talked to us probably because we “got the new trucks and they had the old sheds” :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Was this one?

That’ll be me then. Working out of Easton, can’t move for 60 plates and new fridges.

Wheel Nut:

bigvern1:

ALLEGEDLY :stuck_out_tongue:[/quot

i have heard that before but they were green and not red