Proper jobs in/around SW London

malcob:
prs didn’t go too well then i thought you would be on their books not agency. i personally would not work for Priestly, not ever

Someone told me they have a habit of not paying their bills, both for drivers and suppliers - never dealt with them (they haven’t replied to my web form application) but they’re not the first company I’ve been told that about in this area.

If you search for a thread titled “companies running old junk”, Priestley took over the company involved, and I saw one of their new-ish MAN tractors pulling an old OHL trailer on the A14 outside Kettering the other day, which previously will have been behind a W-reg DAF that can’t make it up a hill without overheating and won’t couple properly.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

i edited my previous post please read again. Priestly has just taken over the OHL contract. I was working regularly at OHL in Ashford. They were really good didn’t hassle you much had some good runs off the airport were really nice to you and yes the motors had been around a while X reg some of them and run 24 hours but i liked working there. but my agency has been bitten by Priestly before so we don’t work for him, his son is the director at the minute cos he cant be. they must be due a name change again soon. so as i said already i wouldn’t go near them

malcob:
i edited my previous post please read again. Priestly has just taken over the OHL contract. I was working regularly at OHL in Ashford. They were really good didn’t hassle you much had some good runs off the airport were really nice to you and yes the motors had been around a while X reg some of them and run 24 hours but i liked working there. but my agency has been bitten by Priestly before so we don’t work for him, his son is the director at the minute cos he cant be. they must be due a name change again soon. so as i said already i wouldn’t go near them

Thanks. Have heard of Links but will try them again. I don’t particularly want to stay with agencies but they get you work in the short term while you’re looking. Plus the job ads aren’t job ads, just agency leads. I loved the job I did for a few days at OHL Ashford, just not the gear!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Agencies in general are scum mate - as it looks like you are finding out…

Any company anywhere that couldn’t give a ■■■■ if someone has to put food on the table and doesn’t give the slightest ■■■■ otherwise should be rightfully named and shamed. This is 2017 if I’m not mistaken yes…? So good on you for doing so.

Tell 'em to have it in the bank by next Friday - end of. If not you will be making a claim against them plus associated fees the following Monday, and once a claim has submitted they will be responsible for all other costs incurred. Bet they’ll pay up.