Another hiring thread!

Good evening to one and all!

My apologies for yet another who’s hiring thread :unamused: , however, I was wondering if any of you lovely people knew of any haulage companies that were currently looking for drivers!? :confused: I currently have employment but looking for something with less travelling time (to and from work) and hopefully better pay!!

My requirements are as follows;

Location - Basingstoke type area with say, a 40 mile radius.

When - weekend work mainly.

Type of work - Class 1, ideally curtainsiders but would consider other types of work such as heavy haulage, flat bed, etc… ideally not container work as I think it would bore me from what I hear!!

Pay - preferably £10 per hour + which is more than what I am on now, not by much though! Night out pay.

I have done some enquiring myself and I have tried, rawlings, Jameson, Martin Brower, CSL, Paul Mathew, RM Page. Which have all been a no at the minute.

I also have my ADR license if that widens the potential!?

I am awaiting contact from a couple of others but if anyone would happen to know of anyone that is looking for drivers or has a requirement for a driver then that would be great!

Might possibly get some grief on this post but hey ho never mind eh!? :smiley:

Many thanks!

J.S ?

Where do they run out of please?

Trot down the road to Eastleigh - Harris and Lamberts, then there’s Hampshire Freight I think it is, in Goodwood Rd and others in the same area - Southampton brings you the likes of Meachers etc. Tescos Reading and Southampton also I think TK Max and Waitrose aren’t far away from you. Anyway all within your distance most a bash down the M3

^^^ Thanks very much, will have a look at some of those!! :smiley:

Claretmac:
Where do they run out of please?

Basingstoke rdc. Houndmills est I think.

Love letter from a major firm - THE UK PROFESSIONAL DRIVERS FORUM (INTERACTIVE) - Trucknet UK Im sure They are hiring.

What about Andover there seems to be a lot on around that area.

Don’t Lenham run out of Andover?

I think Co-op are always recruiting there, which probably says something…
Plus they have just built an Ocado RDC there, but not sure if it’s up and running yet…

Evil8Beezle:
I think Co-op are always recruiting there, which probably says something…
Plus they have just built an Ocado RDC there, but not sure if it’s up and running yet…

Plus the huge T J Morris place or whatever it’s called.