Looking for work.

Hello,

Relocating to Chelmsford very soon and just wondering what class 2 work is about up there. Open to all sorts of work. Tippers/mixers/ multi-drop!

Much appreciated, cheers!

Not my area mate but had a quick look on indeed jobs for you. A skip job has just been posted, looks like by an agency called Reliance.
Get yourself onto Indeed jobs and you’ll see HGV 2 jobs.

Standard agency BS going on around here, the same jobs keep cropping up with vague descriptions and locations that don’t tally, suggests to me very much they are fishing for staff rather than trying to fill actual jobs.

There is a lot of construction work currently going on in area, although it’s not as busy as it was. There are a few reasonable looking jobs getting posted out there that actually might exist, nothing going to make you rich for doing very little but the majority look fair money for hours worked.

Just have to trawl through and see what takes your fancy.

8wheels:
Standard agency BS going on around here, the same jobs keep cropping up with vague descriptions and locations that don’t tally, suggests to me very much they are fishing for staff rather than trying to fill actual jobs.

There is a lot of construction work currently going on in area, although it’s not as busy as it was. There are a few reasonable looking jobs getting posted out there that actually might exist, nothing going to make you rich for doing very little but the majority look fair money for hours worked.

Just have to trawl through and see what takes your fancy.

Glad I’m not the only person who’s spotted this going on!