Professional driver not

Still waiting… :unamused:

I would think the road ledgers or want to be famous on you tube or whatever they call themselves would love a camera in the cab looking at them
They would also have there own camera so it would be like a big shoot for them, make them feel important
Anyone who puts up with in cab cameras just don’t have respect for themselves or there private space, it’s in the zone of I must do what im told because i don’t have a brain to think for myself, and the person who says I don’t have anything to hide comes under that too
It must be great for these companies to have people like that working for them in this day and age, putting up with anything

Rowley why don’t you do every one a favour and p122 off !

No one cares what you say , you are an on going joke that gets off on the negative attention you sad little man .

I won’t go as far as diesel dog and wish cancer on you but I wish you get a flipping nasty ear infection and an in growing toe nail .

:exclamation: Mods it’s d1ck head’s like this that are bringing this site down and turning it in to a joke , you probably don’t mind cos your click rate is up so keeps the sponsors happy but the ethos for this site was “professional drivers forum” now it’s a comedy show .

Any way I am off to upload my new vlog of me fixing fridges whist wearing my old SAS uniform …
Tune in @ spike the trucking god

jakethesnake:
Looking ahead, a glance in the mirrors, a glance across, looking ahead and so on.
Sounds like good observation to me. :wink:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
thats you answering for rowley again bud…try to remember who your meant to be ffs.
we do similar driving practices with 1 driver having ■■■■ on the telly ,and one of us on each side running parallel also watching ( obviously glancing ahead sometimes as well.
itl either be 3 lanes,or 2 lanes and the hard shoulder.
all in the name of road safety of course…ideal professional driving practices…

spike78:

No one cares what you say , you are an on going joke that gets off on the negative attention you sad little man .

I won’t go as far as diesel dog and wish cancer on you but I wish you get a flipping nasty ear infection and an in growing toe nail .

:exclamation: Mods it’s d1ck head’s like this that are bringing this site down and turning it in to a joke , you probably don’t mind cos your click rate is up so keeps the sponsors happy but the ethos for this site was “professional drivers forum” now it’s a comedy show .

Any way I am off to upload my new vlog of me fixing fridges whist wearing my old SAS uniform …

Maybe you should read some of your previous posts before insulting others. Rowley is putting over a point about bad driving by so called professionals. Anyone with an ounce of sense knows there are bad drivers and forums are for sharing thoughts and discussions. If you don’t like what others post, ignore and move on and concentrate on bringing something worthwhile to talk about instead of insults and garbage. :wink:

spike78:

Love you too sweetheart

robroy:

Rowley010:
1.Ive forgotten more than you know.
2.I bet it was you that I saw last night.
3.Why would I actually make it up anyway?
4.Or is this one such a poor display or driving that you don’t believe it’s true?
5.Or was it you?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
1…Yes you have in your ‘years of experience’ you mentioned…, what was I thinking. :neutral_face:
2. It wasn’t I’ve been off…but you made it up anyway.
3.Because you’re an attention seeker with fantasist issues.
4.I absolutely believe that stuff like this happens…, but see point no 3.
5.You’ve already asked that question…pay attention man.

Hope that answers your points :smiley: . :wink:

Lovely thank you darling

Still waiting. Come on, out with your proof?. :laughing:

No point with this lot jake. Try and put your opinions across and get shot down and abuse. That’s why I’ve turned to just posting wind ups (this situation on this post isn’t a wind up i didn’t actually see this happen) but I give up

you should have got him on camera ,his face or at very least his truck reggy and posted him up on here. i know the board dont like naming names and all that but its actually doing everybody a big favour by exposing .

dieseldog999:

Rowley010:
Coming down M6 I see an artic approaching car in lane 1. He gets closer and closer and closer until he gets so close it’s dangerous, he signals and with 2 flashes moves out causing a car in lane 2 to have to brake hard in wet conditions. Mile or so on I overtake him and he’s got his phone in a holder in the windscreen with a film on.

Now I know Robroy and his merry men will he along to say how this is fine. Whether it’s to wind me up (which it doesn’t) or whether they actually think it’s ok I suspect sadly it’s about 50/50.

What is with the attitude of some drivers? Do they realise what they are behind the wheel of and what damage they can do?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i wonder how professional a driver you would be when by your own admission you drive alongside another truck in your 44 ton mobile death on wheels killing machine juggernaut and can take your eyes off of the road in front of you long enough to not only see that another driver is looking at his phone,but long enough to actually see that its a film he is watching?
that must take a considerable time and consoderable distance to be overtaking him and over 50mph…carelass,reckless,dangerous without due care and attention■■?.
just as well you wernt in a truck with a in cab camera as if you had an accident at the time then you would have been caught bang to rights when they looked at the card after extracting it from the carnage…what on earth were you thinking or was it the drugs to blame for it?

Ok it might not have been a film. YouTube, a film, a tv show, a ■■■■■, a music video…he was watching SOMETHING on his phone which I could see in the split second I took a glance as I went past. The reason I looked was because the brightness caught me eye as I was passing.

AHA!!!
so i wonder what would have happened if you either clipped his mirror or ploughed into the rear of a stationery busload of blind disabled nuns on their way to lourdes with some inmates from the local hospice.
if you were looking sideways then its only a question of degree as to the exact period of time as numerous videos of major crashes have shown.
the drivers opinion oo a glance can easily be 20 or 30 seconds in reality.

any chance you would have of having an argument for mitigating circumstances goes ■■■■ up if your in cab camera was watching you at the time.

remember you need to drive with both hands at ten to two and a fixed 1000 yard stare forwards at all times unless ( glancing ) in your mirror for observational purposes.
remember your a professional driver piloting 44 tons of mobile death.

the prosecution rests m`laud. :laughing:

dieseldog999:
AHA!!!
so i wonder what would have happened if you either clipped his mirror or ploughed into the rear of a stationery busload of blind disabled nuns on their way to lourdes with some inmates from the local hospice.
if you were looking sideways then its only a question of degree as to the exact period of time as numerous videos of major crashes have shown.

any chance you would have of having an argument for mitigating circumstances goes ■■■■ up if your in cab camera was watching you at the time.

remember you need to drive with both hands at ten to two and a fixed 1000 yard stare forwards at all times unless ( glancing ) in your mirror for observational purposes.

Oh dear well that’s a shame then

Rowley010:
No point with this lot jake. Try and put your opinions across and get shot down and abuse. That’s why I’ve turned to just posting wind ups (this situation on this post isn’t a wind up i didn’t actually see this happen) but I give up

Yeah, no what you mean. Just enjoy the craic. And some of them getting all excited. :laughing: They would be bored senseless without us. :wink:

Still waiting …

Come on norfolk man , out with that evidence. You can’t say things about me and not back them up. :laughing: Happens too often on here. :wink:

Are you bored by any chance DD999? :laughing:

the only light at the end of my tunnel is waiting for you to reply as rowley or vise versa.
otherwise its just toooooo predictable.

dieseldog999:
AHA!!!

Not guilty your honour, no kittens were harmed.

jakethesnake:
Still waiting …

Come on norfolk man , out with that evidence. You can’t say things about me and not back them up. :laughing: Happens too often on here. :wink:

Apologies for the delay Jake, I have been out and about today.
Just briefly can you just be clear what it is I’ve said about you that needs evidencing and in what form you would like that evidence ie: documents or links.
Thanks for the help.
I’ll post a reply either later today or tomorrow as I’m off out for dinner.

Norfolkinclue1:

jakethesnake:
Still waiting …

Just briefly can you just be clear what it is I’ve said about you that needs evidencing and in what form you would like that evidence ie: documents or links.
Thanks for the help.

Documents and a full witness statement please

Norfolkinclue1:

jakethesnake:
Still waiting …

Thanks for the help.

No problem, better late than never…

I’ve learned from your post that Elevenerife is in Asia, I always had it down as more European, many thanks.

Just show me the post where I said the above? I did not say Elevenerife or Tenerife was in Asia (ever) I have been to Tenerife and I have been to Asia and know exactly where they are so an explanation would be nice. :wink: