M6 close shave

This morning 0630 i was driving northbound on the M6 approaching the junction for the m42 and 446. I was in the nearside lane intending to go 446. I noticed a rigid car transporter stationary on the hard shoulder with his right indicator on. My immediate reaction was to ease of and at the same time an artic was in the lane next to me overtaking. Suddenly this rigid pulls out at the last minute which i hadnt expected from a professional driver. He pulled out so sharply that even the artic next to must have ■■■■ himself and tooted his horn as it seemed like this guy was gonna go across both our lanes. I stood on my brakes knowing full well i wasnt going to stop in time but luckily the artic driver next to me was wise enough not to slow down which gave me enough space to swerve into his lane after he had passed thereby avoiding a collision. I honestly thought it was the end of me and am grateful to the artic driver( did not notice what company) for his defensive driving. Sorry for the rant but i just wanted to remind you guys that death and injury can come in so many ways on these roads.

Artic driver might’ve been too shocked to put the brakes on :stuck_out_tongue: Happened to me when a guy tried to run in front of me. I was that shocked I just kept going (pulled up after and phoned the police, guy was out of his skull).

Bloody rigid drivers. Bet he was a limper. :unamused: