PJK TRANSPORT

MM/ r slicker

If I remember didnt PJK used to tip the buns in Madrid at Golden Foods on the way into Madrid opposite RACE near TFE and San Miguael. Brian ( I remember who you are now when you were on GBE ) you spoke of Freds ,I know he has closed in Cosslada and someone told me he has opened up in the Burgos direction, is his place on the left about 30 km from Madrid on a hill ,there is a large sign on the left saying Freds Resturant . It is before the Flags.

hi kerbut. fred moved back to his old place basically with the “bag house” on the side. still takes dkv-uta etc which was handy. :laughing: :laughing:

Yes,remember that one well,in the days when he used to come and collect you by van from Cosslada .

ah yes.good old days. get a plus on the old dkv :wink: anyway yes pjk did do the buns. was handy if weekended as the barbies where legendry with the pjk lads. burgers chicken the lot. then sunday they where gone. and all we had to do was drink shame really. hows things on nobhead dentiststrangler ■■

bit of an old thread now so perhaps I wont get much response.

Anyone heard of Mike Whitelock? Think he used to work for PJK

This one belonged to PJK before me.

Cliff luxton:
This one belonged to PJK before me.

Bet they never parked it in front of the Hassan 2nd Grand Mosque in Casablanca though :wink: :laughing: . Robert

Steve Rogers:
Does anyone out there remember this company.?

Oh yes Steve :smiley: :sunglasses:
Worked there '93,'94,'95 and had a fantastic time with some great blokes. Was without doubt hard work and we used to “Gel” on with the rest and the best of em but no more than others :wink: . Were not cowboys :angry: and a very friendly helpful bunch :laughing:
Yeah, used to do McD’s all over Europe and plenty of running between countries.Here’s some of the names of that time, anyone remember em?
Chris Barton ( 500 Centurion, I.O.W)
Ian Burnham (I.O.W)
Joe (I.O.W)
Keith Mapson (Mappo & brother of Tony)
Paul Durham
Paul Smith
Geordie Billy (later Thorburns)
Mike Hinton
Les Gibbs
Steve Coffin
Alan & Ian Marsh
Mark Delegano (then office and Euro Market Frieght)
and of course, how can you forget… Steve “The Vest
What about subbies Henry & Mary ?(HMC)

This, as you may see is my 1st post. Just found the website and very happy to see a thread for PJK. Will try and post some piccies up of the vehicles.
Aaahh, the good times :slight_smile:[/b]

Nipper:
This, as you may see is my 1st post. Just found the website and very happy to see a thread for PJK. Will try and post some piccies up of the vehicles.

Welcome aboard Nipper :smiley: some familiar names there :laughing: :laughing: Can’t wait for some piccies :wink:

montana man:

Nipper:

Welcome aboard Nipper :smiley: some familiar names there :laughing: :laughing: Can’t wait for some piccies :wink:

Thanks :smiley: . I cant wait until I dig em out :slight_smile:

blimey. blast from the past there. henry+mary. wonder where they are now ?. and steve the vest or soap on a roap as we called him. nice one nipper. cant wait for the photos.

Welcome to TN Nipper, you’ve found your niche here mate, lots of old fogeys. :wink: :laughing:

this going onto the boat a Portsmouth

Whats the latest on Freds…? The last time I stopped there it was by the new Customs in Coslada. Did somebody say he’s moved out to the N1…?

Harry
Apparently he has gone back to the original bar (the one with the club next door )

cowboys and no limiters eh, some people might take exception to that !

PJK:
cowboys and no limiters eh, some people might take exception to that !

Its always handy when you have a poacher turned gamekeeper on the site too who really knew the score :stuck_out_tongue:

Nipper:

Steve Rogers:
Does anyone out there remember this company.?

Oh yes Steve :smiley: :sunglasses:
Worked there '93,'94,'95 and had a fantastic time with some great blokes. Was without doubt hard work and we used to “Gel” on with the rest and the best of em but no more than others :wink: . Were not cowboys :angry: and a very friendly helpful bunch :laughing:
Yeah, used to do McD’s all over Europe and plenty of running between countries.Here’s some of the names of that time, anyone remember em?
Chris Barton ( 500 Centurion, I.O.W)
Ian Burnham (I.O.W)
Joe (I.O.W)
Keith Mapson (Mappo & brother of Tony)
Paul Durham
Paul Smith
Geordie Billy (later Thorburns)
Mike Hinton
Les Gibbs
Steve Coffin
Alan & Ian Marsh
Mark Delegano (then office and Euro Market Frieght)
and of course, how can you forget… Steve “The Vest
What about subbies Henry & Mary ?(HMC)

Sully
Dave Green
Joe Morgan
Spencer
Titch and Leanne :sunglasses:

montana man:
:shock: Ah theres a blast from the past. Used to run down Spain a lot with them. Great bunch of lads. Always first to stop if you had a problem

Did they? news to me, still maybe they didn’t see me when i was stuck on the ip5, must have been the dazzle from those nice shiny trucks they used to drive, the years paint a rosy picture dont they !
sdj

When did they move the IP5 to Spain?I remember it under construction in Portugal.I thought the bit past Guarda was part of a new quarry.