PAUL GEE's PHOTO COLLECTION (Part 1)

DEANB:
Esso Seddon Atkinson 401 tanker. Unusual looking trailer ?

Anyone recognise the Seddon Atkinson live stock truck ■■?

ARC Volvo F86

Evans Transport Volvo F10.

Anyone recognise the Routeman , Daz ■■?
Dean glade to see you back DAZ this Routeman does look familiar to me :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Hi Dean,
Thanks for sharing some more brilliant photos.I love the Protheroe’s Atki shot.Thats a Java green MK3 Cortina imo.
Regards Andrew.

pete 359:
Thats a Java green MK3 Cortina imo.
Regards Andrew.

+1

DEANB:
One for “240Gardner”

Thank you Dean, and welcome back :wink:

pete 359:
Hi Dean,
Thanks for sharing some more brilliant photos.I love the Protheroe’s Atki shot.Thats a Java green MK3 Cortina imo.
Regards Andrew.

Looks more like Modena Green to me.

Much further up the page, there are some York trailer adverts. On one of them is this:

What is it?

Looks like a Bussing to me…the picture above

[zb]
anorak:
Much further up the page, there are some York trailer adverts. On one of them is this:
What is it?

They only had Merc’s in the fleet Anorak, so my best bet would be that it’s one from the LP range?

Have you noticed the third (tag?) axle, looks interesting :wink:

Edit; Just remembered that they had some Mack drawbar units too…

Good to see you’re posting some proper pic’s again Dean, cheers! :wink:

pv83:
Good to see you’re posting some proper pic’s again Dean, cheers! :wink:[/

Precisely ! …Welcolm back Dean …and what a nice kick off ,…the old man is well chuffed …lol …Geraint

Ray Smyth:
Hi Dean, Glad to see you back on many threads. Ray.

:wink:

smallcoal:
“DEANB”]Some Welsh motors.

Thanks for the info John. :smiley:

smallcoal:
Stobart mixers

Nice pics John, they get in on everything ! I havent seen a artic mixer with the rear steer before. Make’s life alot easier getting in and out of building sites.

ramone:
POD Robinson and Mick Cook took some photos in A E Evans’ Sheffield depot early 70s. POD sadly died a few months ago but his brother gave me permission to post his and Mick’s photos.
Brilliant photos Chris and you have a great memory , I am guilty of not showing my appreciation of Paul , Moomooland and Oiltreader`s photos which I thoroughly enjoy . Other posters too thanks for posting

I agree Paul (moomooland) and Oily both pop some great stuff on trucknet. :wink:

JAKEY:
Thank you Dean for the brs Photo .

900X20:
Greetings,All.
Ref. the Esso trailer,it looks very much like a Fibre Glass one that Shell tried out.I stand to be corrected but IIRC it’s the same shape as the Shell one.Regards,900x20. :unamused:

Thanks for the info “900X20” i dont remember seeing one like that ! :wink:

ArcDaz:

DEANB:
Dean glade to see you back DAZ this Routeman does look familiar to me :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

This one will look familiar too then chap ! :laughing:

arc scammell 2.PNG

arc scammell 1.PNG

pete 359:
Hi Dean,
Regards Andrew.

Thanks for confirming the car Andrew. :wink:

240 Gardner:

DEANB:
One for “240Gardner”

[zb]
anorak:

What is it?

Don’t know “anorak” :laughing:

krukabman:

pv83:
anorak"]Much further up the page, there are some York trailer adverts. On one of them is this:

What is it?

They only had Merc’s in the fleet Anorak, so my best bet would be that it’s one from the LP range?

[/quote]
:laughing: :laughing:

pv83:

You have obviously been drinking again Patrick, proper pic ! :laughing: :laughing: Heres a proper Scammell chap. :wink:

kenfig bill:

pv83:

Precisely ! …Welcolm back Dean …and what a nice kick off ,…the old man is well chuffed …lol …Geraint

Heres one your old man will like Geraint ! :wink:

wales ent maggie.PNG

HRS:
Morning Dean,
A little volvo ■■■■ this morning. Harvey

Harvey,Heres a bit more about that F88 that was on ebay that you popped some pics of on here. :wink:

Click on pages twice to read.

Unfortunately I am having computer issues at the moment,which is making posting a real pain. Is anyone else having problems with yahoo as a home page ? :unamused:

Thermas Block Foden.

Anyone recognise the Volvo F7 ■■?

Yeovil Plant Hire Ford D series.

C.B.Morgan Mercedes from Shaftesbury. They had a fair few motors and the yard was just on the left hand side as you left Yeovil heading for Warminster.
I don’t know if it was Morgans or someone renting some space in there yard but someone was selling Kenworths for a while.

Sea Route Ferry Scania.

Chukie Mercedes. Unusual name ?

EC Transport DAF from Poole.

Marsh Plant crane. Anyone know the make ■■?

Carpet Express Scania.

Atkins,dont look right just white.

DEANB:

Ray Smyth:
Hi Dean, Glad to see you back on many threads. Ray.

smallcoal:
“DEANB”]Some Welsh motors.

Thanks for the info John. :smiley:

smallcoal:
Stobart mixers

Nice pics John, they get in on everything ! I havent seen a artic mixer with the rear steer before. Make’s life alot easier getting in and out of building sites.

ramone:
POD Robinson and Mick Cook took some photos in A E Evans’ Sheffield depot early 70s. POD sadly died a few months ago but his brother gave me permission to post his and Mick’s photos.
Brilliant photos Chris and you have a great memory , I am guilty of not showing my appreciation of Paul , Moomooland and Oiltreader`s photos which I thoroughly enjoy . Other posters too thanks for posting

I agree Paul (moomooland) and Oily both pop some great stuff on trucknet. :wink:

JAKEY:
Thank you Dean for the brs Photo .

900X20:
Greetings,All.
Ref. the Esso trailer,it looks very much like a Fibre Glass one that Shell tried out.I stand to be corrected but IIRC it’s the same shape as the Shell one.Regards,900x20. :unamused:

Thanks for the info “900X20” i dont remember seeing one like that ! :wink:

ArcDaz:

DEANB:

This one will look familiar too then chap ! :laughing:
Hi Dean this photo has been in a few of the truck magazines and truck books written by peter Davis from flitwick Bedford Thanks for posting and sharing Daz :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

pete 359:
Hi Dean,
Regards Andrew.

Thanks for confirming the car Andrew. :wink:

240 Gardner:

DEANB:
One for “240Gardner”

[zb]
anorak:

What is it?

Don’t know “anorak” :laughing:

krukabman:

pv83:
anorak"]Much further up the page, there are some York trailer adverts. On one of them is this:

What is it?

:laughing: :laughing:

pv83:

You have obviously been drinking again Patrick, proper pic ! :laughing: :laughing: Heres a proper Scammell chap. :wink:

kenfig bill:

pv83:

Heres one your old man will like Geraint ! :wink:

[/quote]

DEANB:
Unfortunately I am having computer issues at the moment,which is making posting a real pain. Is anyone else having problems with yahoo as a home page ? :unamused:

Atkins,dont look right just white.

Hi Dean the Atkins lorry is white because British Int took over the international side of Atkins and their lorry’s were white.
Regards Kev.

pv83:

[zb]
anorak:
What is it?

The cab does not have the presswork detail of the LP, unless it is an aftermarket add-on sleeper. I reckon Krukabman might have the answer- Bussings came with all sorts of cabs, some coachbuilt.

The axle does indeed look odd- like a GB bodge job circa 1983 :slight_smile: .

L4724p.JPG

Chuckie chickens & turkeys used to be from Craven Arms, Shropshire. They were big Scania users back in the 1970’s - all day cabbed 110’s.

Cheers Keith

Hi Dean,there’s a lot of artic mixers now with rear steer,the rigid mixers with three axles on the back ,the last axle is a drop down rear steer,the one on the right has rear steer,the artics are 12 mtr carriers the 8 wheelers are 10 mtr,and the 6 wheelers are 6 & 8 mtr carriers so all depends how many Mtrs. a company wants I’m taking 6000 ltrs of admixture to hinkley today they got a 12,000 mtr pour on so they be using a lot

Here’s one taken in hinkley point batching plant

image.jpeg

Harvey,Heres a bit more about that F88 that was on ebay that you popped some pics of on here. :wink:

Good morning Dean and welcome home.
My wife has one cousin left in that area and she is in Denny.
Strange coincidence, although the area has the largest number of UFO sightings, it also consumes the largest ammount of electric tea. Harvey