Meeks Seddon Atkinson.

A03475p.JPG

C.H.Price Seddon Atkinson.

A03522p.JPG

Think its Tank Freight Leyland tanker.

A03489p.JPG

Malcolm Durrant Maggie.

A03465.JPG

Anyone recognise the GUY, only thing i can make out is Hull on the door.

A03469p.JPG

JB Transport Services Volvo F86

A03526p.JPG

S.C.Fernyhough Volvo F12 bulker.

A03488p.JPG

B.J.Waters Atkinson.

A03507p.JPG

I like the above tippers Dean ,very nice :smiley:

64010D67-1308-420D-994B-92615FC8235A.jpeg

to go with the F7’s . this is a CH230, special for the swiss market. F7 on steroids!

10 yrs ago there were some Inskip B & C series In Rush green motors ,I remember on one the derv tank had rotted through from the top ,blue trim cabs iirc .

Punchy Dan:
10 yrs ago there were some Inskip B & C series In Rush green motors ,I remember on one the derv tank had rotted through from the top ,blue trim cabs iirc .

Is Rush Green Motors still going? Surprised they haven’t sold the land for development. There’s a couple of old Inskip trailers parked on a farmers field at Box End just outside Kempston. Think he tows them around with a tractor to move stuff around.

An unusual ERF

47A99C9C-5ECA-4957-9DC1-CC77F0D94A8A.jpeg

EF5C501D-7A32-48F6-B59A-63260045C644.jpeg

Morning Dean,
JAF 15N, new to Dingles Plant Hire, 2nd picture is with its 3rd owner Robert Bate from Wolverhampton, Robert sold her about 4 years ago and she resides in the Bilston area stripped down, Cheer’s Pete

A04100p.JPG

According to a Facebook group the Guy artic from Hull was owned by the Hull Fishmeal Company.

Pete.

Hi Dean,H558 YWS was a Torridge motor mate,Cheers Bubbs, :wink:

DCP_1102p.JPG

DEANB:
Thanks for the pics “Kempston” :wink: “240Gardner” will like the Viewline !

He did, thank you! An ex-Pickford’s unit, 250 ■■■■■■■■ 6-speed ZF, 45T gross

marktaff:

kenfig bill:

marktaff:

DEANB:
I wonder if this is an ex Ensors ERF ■■

Hi Dean,
This truck I think is a Swansea truck Rewson Transport…I don’t know who it may have belonged to before Rawson had it.
Regards Mark

Hello Mark and Dean …yes Mark my old man agrees with you …and he says Rewson as well …he adds they occasionally hauled out of Addis …Geraint .

Hi Geraint…Yes I remeber this truck of Rewson’s I don’t think they ever had it sign written…not sure if they Hauled out of Addis…they use to do a lot out of Llanelli Radiators back in the day…who did your old man drive for Geraint ?
Regards Mark

Hello Mark and Dean ,some great stuff again …the smart C H Price Seddatk !! …Mark …Dad was a former BRS NorthDock driver …started with an Octopus …and later Bristol artics …then with SWT …on the buses …Ravenhill depot …Geraint

Kempston:
An unusual ERF. custom built in richard reads workshops. sold on and now resides oop north.

kenfigbill…

Hi Geraint,
I bet your Dad can tell a few stories being x BRS… a very good freind of mine is Dad drove for SWT Ravenhill…Franky Edwards he was there for many years…don’t know if your Dad knew him !
Regards Mark

C432 AHW pictured below when used by Seddon Atkinson as a demonstrator.

Punchy Dan:
I like the above tippers Dean ,very nice :smiley:

Paul will like that comment “Dan” :wink:

Kempston:

Nice pics of A.E.R. Inskip trucks and the other pics, “Kempston” ! :smiley:

wideboybob:
to go with the F7’s . this is a CH230, special for the swiss market. F7 on steroids!

Yes Volvo made several different models for the narrower Swiss Market “wideboybob” :wink:

pete smith:
Morning Dean,
JAF 15N, new to Dingles Plant Hire, 2nd picture is with its 3rd owner Robert Bate from Wolverhampton, Robert sold her about 4 years ago and she resides in the Bilston area stripped down, Cheer’s Pete

Thanks for the info Pete ! :smiley:

windrush:
According to a Facebook group the Guy artic from Hull was owned by the Hull Fishmeal Company. Pete.

Well spotted Pete to find that one ! :laughing:

bubbleman:
Hi Dean,H558 YWS was a Torridge motor mate,Cheers Bubbs, :wink:

Nice pic Bubbs,thanks for confirming that ! :wink:

240 Gardner:

DEANB:
Thanks for the pics “Kempston” :wink: “240Gardner” will like the Viewline !

He did, thank you! An ex-Pickford’s unit, 250 ■■■■■■■■ 6-speed ZF, 45T gross

:laughing:

kenfig bill:

marktaff:
Hi Geraint…Yes I remeber this truck of Rewson’s I don’t think they ever had it sign written…not sure if they Hauled out of Addis…they use to do a lot out of Llanelli Radiators back in the day…who did your old man drive for Geraint ?
Regards Mark

Hello Mark and Dean ,some great stuff again …the smart C H Price Seddatk !! …Mark …Dad was a former BRS NorthDock driver …started with an Octopus …and later Bristol artics …then with SWT …on the buses …Ravenhill depot …Geraint

Thanks Geraint Paul will appreciate your comments. Heres another one of C.H.Price’s for you and your dad ! :wink:

A03658p.JPG

marktaff:
kenfigbill…
Hi Geraint,I bet your Dad can tell a few stories being x BRS… a very good freind of mine is Dad drove for SWT Ravenhill…Franky Edwards he was there for many years…don’t know if your Dad knew him !Regards Mark

:laughing:

moomooland:
C432 AHW pictured below when used by Seddon Atkinson as a demonstrator.

You did well to find that one Paul,thanks for posting ! :laughing: :wink: