Pat (ainacs) Duffy

Pat, a really nice man, rest in peace my friend.

We are deeply saddened, our thoughts and condolences to Sue, family, and friends, at this tragic time.

Dave and Liz.

Didnt know Pat but enyoed his post mutch.
My condolences to the family.
RIP Pat.

Danne

Devastated to hear the very sad news about Pat this evening. He brought so many of us old truckers back together. RIP Pat. Condolences to his family at this very sad time. Alan

I am sadend at the news of Pat, he all ways put some good pics and interesting imfomation on here, my thoughts are with his family, mick, T\08.

R I P Mr Duffy…

R. I. P. Pat.

I have just logged on to find this tragic thread. my symapathy and condolences to Pat’s family and his friends who are no doubt devestated by this turn of events.

Pat will be missed by many people, including some who never met him but were impressed by his knowledge and passion for trucks, even if it was slightly biased towards Scania

R.I.P. Pat

Colin

Paddy…my sincere condolences to you, your Mum Sue and the rest of your family.
Pat was a true gentleman and I was proud to have known him.
So so sad…Rest In Peace mate.

R.I.P Mr Duffy

Such sad news one of the stalwarts of Southampton. I am struggling to believe this. God go with you Pat

Rip pat

My sincere condolences to your family and friends on your sad loss although I never met Pat we have messaged each other a couple of times and he seemed to be one of the really nice people.
R.I.P. Mr. Duffy

Johnnie

So sad to hear about this news, my thoughts are with pats family and friends tonight, rest in peace pat.

I am truly sad at this news.

I never had the pleasure of meeting Pat. But having "blundered"onto this site some years ago Pat and I exchanged many PMs, regarding people, companies, and even vehicles that we both knew, and had dealt with, bought, sold, and worked alongside. I know that I had fun corresponding with him, and I think he also enjoyed our “talks”.

Amazing just how these threads can bring people together, and we can enjoy each others recollections, company and memories, and then when something so tragic as this happens…well it is a personal loss, and I truly feel it tonight.

God Bless Pat, and give comfort to your loved ones, I shall say a prayer for your soul, and may you truly rest in peace.

Just got back home after being away for Easter to see this sad and tragic news. We met many years ago. What a great loss Pat will be, not only to his family but to everyone on this forum who has read and enjoyed his posts. Such a knowlegeable gentleman who was great at reminiscing about the good old days in Southampton. You’ll be sadly and greatly missed Pat. RIP. Condolences to all the family.

Deepest sympathy from this side of the water to the Duffy family.
Spoke to Pat a couple of times on the site,always a gentleman,courteous to the last.
Shame I never got to have a mug o tae on any of his visits to the west of Ireland.
Rest in Peace Pat,
Niall.

Such very sad news, what a nice guy he was,he will sadly missed. My condolences to the family…

R.I. P. Pat…

What a tragic loss, as has already been said. a prolific poster and such a wealth of knowledge. My thoughts to family and friends. RIP Pat

I’m truly saddened to hear this news ! My love to sue and family,spent many times down the yard in awe of the scanias and like most lads learnt to rebuild the 3 series ! Used to come down there with Bingo and Bobby Burgess all whom have now gone !!! Now you can rest assured all those scanias are all running great up there now !!!
A true gent was pat and always had time for us youngsters
RIP pat
Cheers Ian and Jim marriner

Rest in peace Mr Pat Duffy