One truck only leaves NYC LOL

Dotty D:
Hello pat “ the bandit “ hasler lol :grimacing: just a quick one are you from the U.S or an English driver working over there I’ve all ways fancied driven in the states my uncal lives in Albany but never really thought about it till I seen your post :smiley:

I am a Towcestrian my friend, born in Northampton and spent most of my life in the Towcester area before moving here in 2000. Albany NY is just 75 miles south of my home, Albany GA is a lot further LOL.

tvdriver:
Is banning trucks from the thruway when it snows a new thing ? Were cars allowed to run?

Cars and small vehicles were permitted.

Pat Hasler:

tvdriver:
Is banning trucks from the thruway when it snows a new thing ? Were cars allowed to run?

Don’t you count as a small vehicle in that short nose Cascadia and 40ft tanker? It would fit in either one of my trailers lol

Sent from my SM-T805W using Tapatalk

Pat Hasler:

tvdriver:

Is that a recent change in thruway policy?
I’ve hauled doubles from exit 25a,and to be honest there have been times they probably should have closed it down,but it used to be if it’s open to cars it’s open for everyone

ezydriver:
So in America you’re not allowed to drive a truck if it’s snowing?

We shouldn’t put it past PC NYC to have laws like “Please let us starve, cos we don’t want bigmuva truck in our city limits, thanx.”

If London can do this, why not NYC? :confused:

IN this country, trains don’t run with the wrong kind of snow, wrong kind of leaves, wrong kind of students railcard - you name it.

In America, don’t the trains get rolled somewhere in the sleepy hollow area? :confused:

I watched a thing on tv about the trains getting turned over in upstate NY somewhere, they pull up for a track switch and a mass of hoodie wearing youths appear with bolt cutters and get stuck in.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk