Hard week.

Due to the holiday last weekend I didn’t leave home until 11.00am Tuesday, ran down to NYC, loaded for Wilbraham MA and a 10.00pm delivery, only got back to the TA at exit 28 on 84 in CT. Wednesday I left there at 10.00am, went back to NYC, preloaded 2 tankers, then reloaded mine for Wilbraham again, this time a midnight delivery and time would be up right then, luckily I got in and out by 10.30 and made it to Milford CT that night, Thursday back to NYC, loaded and delivered Northumberland PA and 9.00pm and got back to the TA in Columbia NJ then this morning it was run like the wind… back to NYC, reload and drop and hook in Methuen MA, then come home, I arrived here with 6 minutes left on the elog :open_mouth:

You mean you got in to the Columbia TA and the Milford Pilot at that time of night?!?!

I couldn’t believe the Pilot one :exclamation:
I drove in to see trucks lining the entrance and exits and a long line for the pumps, I managed to squeeze by the line and turned right into the main lot, 4th space on the left was empty, I backed straight in. The Columbia one was almost as good, there was an over sized load on the right side about half way along as you drive in, the right side of the load was right on the line, I turned and backed right in, the load was there for a few days so I was informed. It was the one on I-84 that impressed me, I had just bought fuel and the lady at the booth told me she couldn’t let me in because the park was full, I said I at least need a shower so she let me in and in the far bottom corner there was a sharp blind side back in, I got in the spot :slight_smile: