Glory

Anyone recognise these? :smiley:

Probably associated with morning glory.

That’s a ■■■■ too.

:laughing:

Could be this ?

It’s graffiti ,
But it has a meaning , means immigrant , non English cultural ,
Theory is the guy or guys spraying it are east European lorry drivers , they tend to be on motorway bridges , or walls , even farm outhouses not to far away from motorway service stations or truck parks / if you have any info contact the police / there is a reward for these douch bag low life’s

From here … scoobynet.com/non-scooby-re … -sica.html

Dodgy Permit:
Could be this ?

It’s graffiti ,
Theory is the guy or guys spraying it are east European lorry drivers , they tend to be on motorway bridges , or walls , even farm outhouses not to far away from motorway service stations or truck parks / if you have any info contact the police / there is a reward for these douch bag low life’s

Stop, I’m trying not to giggle. In which language? Who is organising this group of itinerant artisans? Who pays for the paint? Is that why they park under motorway bridges, so they can nip onto the roof of the trailer for a quick SICA throw-up?

The most obvious question though, is how does a foreign language produce a word with such a meaning, to so many people, that would appear to be a slur on the people who invented it, seemingly specific to the UK? None of it makes sense.

Drempels:

Dodgy Permit:
Could be this ?

It’s graffiti ,

Stop, I’m trying not to giggle. In which language? Who is organising this group of itinerant artisans? Who pays for the paint? Is that why they park under motorway bridges, so they can nip onto the roof of the trailer for a quick SICA throw-up?

The most obvious question though, is how does a foreign language produce a word with such a meaning, to so many people, that would appear to be a slur on the people who invented it, seemingly specific to the UK? None of it makes sense.

I don’t believe that theory either.

I believe it’s a british graffiti artist who gets themselves about a bit.

I often see graffiti /writing on motorway brodge and I wonder how.they mange to do it. As some of it is neat and tidy not easy to do

I had a thought that maybe the people spraying it were the road workers, as I’m sure it popped up on a section of the A1 by Catterick and the road was closed there at night quite regularly whilst they were doing all that work last year.

I’m seeing “Helch” on more and more bridges now…

What’s that all about??

Old thread I know.

New test.PNG

test.jpg

Possibly a lorry driver.

One to look out for when next North. Been reading Helch all day on M25. I miss the old give peas a chance!

Sent from my moto g 5G plus using Tapatalk

I also recall a bible quote on a concrete post middle of M1 near Northampton ‘read Romans 10:9’ I think. That’s long gone too!

Sent from my moto g 5G plus using Tapatalk

I miss “Give Peas a Chance”

If you know, you know.

iv noticed a new one on the side of a bridge on the A12 towards Colchester old style hairey cork n bawlls

Anyone remember FOS? And anyone East Anglia-based remember the story behind it? Poor sod… :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

(IYKYK, I’m afraid)