"Spotted" A1 Southbound near Wetherby Services on Friday

Does anyone know who it might have been taking pics on a bridge about 1530hrs, he deffo got me wouldn’t mind a copy of it.

I’m not sure but there’s always a guy taking photos from a bridge on the A14 south of Huntingdon.

Not far from Big Dave’s shelter :stuck_out_tongue:

One thing I have never understood is why don’t they go out and get a licence to drive them, rather than waiting in the cold/wet waiting for the next wagon to come down the road? Or do they have more sense than that lol

NewLad:
One thing I have never understood is why don’t they go out and get a licence to drive them, rather than waiting in the cold/wet waiting for the next wagon to come down the road? Or do they have more sense than that lol

Never understood that myself. I used to hate it when people took pics of my truck or asked me where I was going or coming from, but I’m quite glad people do now because I like to see some of my old steeds are still going :slight_smile:

Try this person facebook.com/james.morris.1 … ts&fref=ts

Got talking to a lovely old couple at Woodall Services,they took several photos, the old girl could not walk, anyway, I got her up into the cab,and her smile was a picture, her fella shook my hand , and she drove off with 604 kegs of Strongbow :smiling_imp:

Ok just kidding, they were really interested in the Green Machine , and one was parked next to me, so “Happy Days” for them.

Some nice chat to be fair, a pleasure to meet them, lorry, spotting, Eddie Stobart ■■■■■ :grimacing: