WARNING A12 - throwing cement blocks off bridges ..... :(

Saw this about the A12 today although it happend in november, a road i sometimes drive down in my truck and i know some of you do also on a regular basis, and thought might be worth letting others know if they are not aware.

James
:open_mouth:

Any little scroats caught doing this sort of thing need hanging over the bridge by the goolies :imp: At least the guy survived to tell the tale, others have not been so lucky :frowning: , lorry drived killed a few months back as I recall, managed to pull into the hard shoulder, poor guy was due to retire.

Tiger.

Thanks for the warning Pecjam, I think we should all be wary when approaching overhead bridges, I know I am, I was on the A421 near Bedford one Friday night and some one lobbed a brick from a bridge it hit the lower part of my bumper and took out the fog light, the bumper was made of steel and it was not a pretty sight, now I always study anyone standing on a bridge and if I can at the last moment I will change lanes. Once bitten twice shy.

I had some dirt/mud/gravel thrown off a bridge nr Bingley as I was going along the A650 towards Bradford.

Fortunatly no damage, but it was a real brown trousers moment! It was like a gun going off in your face

Bet you guys are happy im not one of them teenagers with no life going round causing harm to others
Little scrouts!
:smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: