Ok then list of faults on new motor

jessicas dad:
pm tk dave and get t&d on to it i read trucking did a feature on a driver and his volvo kept having problems then they helped and problems was solved.

i hope this helps sean.

I’d rather give 'em the Chance to rectify the situation under “their own steam” first if I dont get a satisfactory resolution (2 big words in a row,must tell my mum she’ll be so proud of me)from that then this will be my next avenue of exploration (& 1 to finish)

Thats a shame to hear NSH, must of put a downer on having your first brand new motor. Hope they sort it all out for you.

Keep us posted :slight_smile: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :slight_smile:

NSH,
I stress you need to write to Customer Realations dept at Volvo Trucks UK. I did the same at Scania, wrote to the Director at Tongwell, got immediate action and was refunded!! DO THE SAME!

I rang my local dealer today & spoke to the fella I grew up with.

I asked him who the head honcho is in Warwick,He asked why so I told him the story & I want to speak to the “top man” so As I can get them to authorise paying for a rental/demo motor & get all my probs sorted.

I told 'im that it is booked in (again :unamused: ) for next Friday,I want to drop it off pick up the replacement motor & they can have mine for as long as it takes but When I pick it up I want it in the condition that it should have been the first time I collected it!

He made a few calls today but the people he needed to talk to were not around so he is going to get back to me on Mon.

I told him I’m not interested in people getting in the excretia or getting rollocked I just want my motor in perfect working order

I feel confident that I may make some progress after talking to him but if nothing is happening by Tuesday then I will sending an e-mail off to head office Tues pm

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

'Nuff said. :sunglasses:

:open_mouth: :cry: :laughing: :laughing: Keep the Volvo. :laughing: :laughing:

Had to go into dealer today to get an indicator bulb

£5.00

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

north surrey haulage:

£5.00

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: I know nothing about Volvo’s so this may seem like a silly question but does it have to go back to a dealer for that or were you just passing one at the time?

Linux-user:

north surrey haulage:

£5.00

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: I know nothing about Volvo’s so this may seem like a silly question but does it have to go back to a dealer for that or were you just passing one at the time?

No my local dealer is only about a mile ‘n’ half from my home

The bulb is a mini halogen 21w

north surrey haulage:

£5.00

Hold on a minute

I thought you had a new motor?

All I will say is for some considerable time after purchase of a scania I believe and I’m 99% sure, the bulbs are covered by the warranty!!!

I would of thought all the manufacturers would be the same!

Now thats Nuff Said!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Discopete:

Now thats Nuff Said!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Nice one Pete :smiley: .

:laughing: :laughing: @ Discopete!! :laughing: :laughing:

Now this is more like it…

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Discopete:
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-3/966987/NSH1.JPG
Now this is more like it…

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Does it come with a free fitter in the side cupboards …coz knowing my luck I’d need one :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Does it come with a free fitter in the side cupboards …coz knowing my luck I’d need one :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

No need for a fitter, and I bet the phone system works correctly!!! :laughing: :laughing:

Had a call from Head of sales East Anglia they are getting me their demo motor for the first week in August & getting all(?) the jobs done that week

Denis F:

Denis F:

:laughing:

Very good Denis :sunglasses: .