Noza tec satnav files

Ok first off I did not know were to put this so sorry if i have it in the wrong place. I have seen alot of people on here say about the NozaTec Satnav, so I got one myself but after trying to use it 2 or 3 times its keeps trying to send me through low bridges and restrictions. :cry:

so after a bit of looking up I have seen others having a same problem but most don’t. I think i have worked it out that I and some other people are missing a file and i cant seem to find it anywhere online. :cry:

the file is something like “United_Kingdom_2014.Q4_150302(TI).ftr” (maybe with a diff date)

I was wondering if there is any REALLY REALLY REALLY nice people on here that have a working nozatec 7" that would be willing to send a copy of there uk map files (any year map) so i can get my one to work?

or if anyone has found another solution let me know PLEASE.

sorry once more if this is in the wrong place.

Thanks
Kieran

hi,

i do have them, PM me your email address

Priest:
hi,

Thanks, I think i have sent it to you

Priest:
hi,

This guy is a god dam hero, thank you so so much Priest :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

my pleasure, took me sometime to get the proper files from Nozatech support :confused:

My Noza Tec Truck Sat Nav is also missing “United_Kingdom_2014.Q4_150302(TI).ftr” file and keeps routeing me under low bridges I was given “United_Kingdom_83_HERE_2014.Q3_141213_(TI).ftr” but I am still having problems can anyone help?

all files should be of the same revision.

let me know you email address and i will send what i have got from their support (took me a while)

After I have put the missing file into the maps folder do I need to do anything to get it to work?

Lightwoods:
After I have put the missing file into the maps folder do I need to do anything to get it to work?

Don’t think so mate…
But PM priest your email, as he did do a set of instructions from what I recall.
All i think I did was copy the new ones over, but once it worked I stopped caring and thus remembering! :smiley:

I won’t be needing that hammer my sat nav as finally stopped rounteing me under low bridges :smiley:

i am over joyed thank you “Priest”

my pleasure :slight_smile:

Lightwoods:
I won’t be needing that hammer my sat nav as finally stopped rounteing me under low bridges :smiley:

i am over joyed thank you “Priest”

Just a heads up as i know know were you drive, but if you’re going into London don’t take it as a given it will take you a perfect way. i am going into London most nights atm and some of the time it will try to get you to go down the smallest of roads or thu restrictions, but most of the time its fine but have your head facing the right way… If you know what i mean :wink:

Hi, I also am having the same issues. I have found the existing .ftr file (original i think) in Content/Map but it is still sending me under bridges. I have updated the maps as described above. This is a second hand unit given to me, so I don’t know if it always sent under bridges.
Any ideas.
Cheers

I have still got the files i will PM you them, but as for were to put them i cant remember but I think if you can find the uk map files just move them out and put the new ones in.

Hi I have had same issues it don’t matter the size height of the bridge keeps trying to send me under it,can anyone help with files updates pls? :unamused:

PMed (inboxed) you

Hi all,

Been busy with moving houses thus a delay. If anyone needs the files - pm me

Hello Everyone …

Sorry to but in but any help with my post GPS Navigation Satnav Updating - #3 by jas-g - COMPUTER,TRANSPORT SOFTWARE AND TECHNOLOGY FORUM ( - Trucknet UK

Hi l have the same problem and cant find a file anywhere can someone please help.

What satnav have you got ?