Nozatec truck nav

Evening all, does anybody happen to own a Nozatec truck nav?? If so does anybody know how the hell you update it!? Mine arrived last week, made use of it over the weekend on my first wkend driving and know that it needs an update as it hasn’t got some of the up to date new road layouts!!

Downloaded the UK files but no idea what to next and the tiny instructions card doesn’t make much sense!!! Also does anybody know if there is an actual update for the past 6 months!?

I have one, I updated it with the latest files and it had all single carriageways as 50mph, so I put it back to the old and there has been no more updates that I can see.

Some times it tries to take you down roads that is not suitable for the truck when going to remote areas.
It did this when I was going to Spittal waterfront at Berwick-Upon-Tweed, tried to take me down a narrow road that said not suitable for HGV’s.

Cheers mate, I didn’t really have any dramas at the weekend with regards to dodgy roads, it got me from shepcote lane , Sheffield, through Sheffield centre and to Buxton waterswallows without too much difficulty, was a bit tight though in places!! Doesn’t recognise some of the new layouts around M1 and such like in places though! Had a look tonight and no real up to date updates!! Are nozatec European or American do you know!?

On the back of the box it has a China address.
I used Pnavi for the updates that I have, but as I said they have got the speed limit wrong, be ok after April or when ever the speed limit changes.

Do you know if you can actually put films and what not on it!?

never tried.
If you try tell me.