Xgody sat nav

Help please can anyone help me set up for truck just got can’t afford tomtom or garmin any help appreciated

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Nothing wrong with the satnav never has it taken me down any illegal roads

Not sure what you need help with it’s pretty easy but do ask what your stuck with and I’ll walk you through it

Xgody-cheap and one of the best sat nav in the world.I use one of them 2 years.Been in Italy mount,Spain and more and everywhere he show me correct way.

Brilliant just need help setting truck dimensions up says yards not feet or ins

I’ve got one that’s basically the same (toza I think it’s called), seems to work fine. It’s not clear in the instructions, but you can enter postcode when you click on the options Find - Find address - Town.

Good sat navs apart from the screen it is dire in bright sunlight.

I believe some of the 700 models are not uploaded with the FTR files for hgvs. Meaning they will send you down unsuitable roads/bridges etc. I’m considering buying the 886 model but again I’m unsure if the FTR files are on it.

Tucker9037:
I believe some of the 700 models are not uploaded with the FTR files for hgvs. Meaning they will send you down unsuitable roads/bridges etc. I’m considering buying the 886 model but again I’m unsure if the FTR files are on it.

To be fair, it shouldn’t really be a problem. Although mine came originally with the FTR files when I bought it earlier this year, I downloaded a newer map version last night and when I checked it, the FTR files were there. If you know where to look, then newer maps with the correct files are fairly easy to obtain. And lets be honest, the Chinese sat navs maps are hacked versions of the originals anyhow.

Ken.

Uses the o prime software for nav, they are good but really ■■■■ hardware wise hense the price. You’d be buying a Windows based tablet with 128mb of ram.

The software is available for andriod and apple products but costs more then the devices. Map updates won’t ever happen even though the ads say free updates

Quick Edit, I’ve searched high and low for this half decent software to pirate can’t find it anywhere, and I’m your half decent pirate!

That’s most Likley because the software is legitimate possibly unlike the versions on the cheep satnavs.

alix776:
That’s most Likley because the software is legitimate possibly unlike the versions on the cheep satnavs.

Sorry I meant apple and your mid to top range android devices

When I do find this software you can be sure, an Amazon Fire 7" goes on sale for £35 often will be a ■■■■ hot truck nav with a custom rom installed, quad core, 1.5gb of RAM running an android rom (not amazons version0 will trump the xgody hardware.

Quiet possibly but I’ve always prefered to use legitimate software for navigation. If you a cheep app look at aponia. And it’ll on most phones

Have my Xgody nigh on 3yrs now and never let me down,
£36 best money spent :exclamation: :exclamation: :sunglasses:

Just before Christmas I pulled the trigger on an Xgody sat nav (800 model) - hopefully it will live up to its reputation!

How do I get the new maps please