NORWAY TRIP

Tipping trondheim tomorrow, 100 mile south & it’s - 20c.

Thats tropical,here its been -30c,some places up[or down]to -39c.bit fresh.Hope the roads are EE free. :smiley:

yuppie:
Tipping trondheim tomorrow, 100 mile south & it’s - 20c.

Trondheim, so far South :wink: , one of our regular drops is in Jokkmokk ( love that name)

Thats a nice trip Albion,especially in the winter.It must be military,space or autos.I live near to Jokkmokk[by our standards]100kms,as the reindeer wanders,so to speak.

I came up the e6. Is the E3 any better for my return south? Thanks.

You mean Rv3? It usually is. Check vegvesen.no for live traffic information.

Yes that’s it. It was a lot better than the 6. Once over the mountain.

I did notice most freight use the 3. Shorter and less tolls I guess. Still rather be here in tropical 21 below than Deer Lake Newfoundland

yuppie:
I did notice most freight use the 3. Shorter and less tolls I guess. Still rather be here in tropical 21 below than Deer Lake Newfoundland

Seen Chicago?
Today is bad, but,
The Day After Tomorrow…

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Franglais:

yuppie:

Seen Chicago?
Today is bad, but,
The Day After Tomorrow…

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Pah, no problem, just jump on a freighter that happens to be passing your library window.

Did you try the brown cheese when you were there?
If not give it a go next time, it’s v good and don’t worry - I know it sounds like something you need to look up on urban dictionary but its actually a favourite for the locals out there.

Dunno, to me it tastes like regular cheese with a boatload of sugar mixed in. Like most of norwegian dairy, hence the obesity epidemic.