North East Drivers Christmas gathering 2018

kevmac47:

Lawrence Dunbar:
Great photos Kev, Thanks for posting them, A very enjoyable afternoon, Regards Larry.

Yes Larry, a great afternoon out, a few missing faces but let’s hope they’re soon fit again. Regards Kev.

Hi Kev, It certainly was a great get together, Jimmy Blackburn rang me today saying it was a good do, A one or two new faces at least, But where was Toby, Kenny Norman, Whoosh, Laurence from JRA. Stewy Young plus a few more the old drivers a missing out on a great meeting, Of course we are all getting old so Heres to the 1919 Summer gathering my good friend, See you there Kev, Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:

kevmac47:

Lawrence Dunbar:
Great photos Kev, Thanks for posting them, A very enjoyable afternoon, Regards Larry.

Yes Larry, a great afternoon out, a few missing faces but let’s hope they’re soon fit again. Regards Kev.

Hi Kev, It certainly was a great get together, Jimmy Blackburn rang me today saying it was a good do, A one or two new faces at least, But where was Toby, Kenny Norman, Whoosh, Laurence from JRA. Stewy Young plus a few more the old drivers a missing out on a great meeting, Of course we are all getting old so Heres to the 1919 Summer gathering my good friend, See you there Kev, Regards Larry.

Looking forward to it as always Larry, best wishes for the New Year. Regards Kev.

Hi ,just a few lines to say what a good time I had at do on Saturday,good to see so many people not seen for a while ,had some good crack and some brilliant laughs and sampled a few of Mr D ,s dodgie doings {(a fine purveyor of fire water there Mr Dunbar ) took a couple of snaps so see what you think ,trying to keep a steady hand ,
Hope you all have a happy and healthy 2019 .look forward to summer bash . Paul.

Just a couple more from Saturday. Paul.

last couple,from sat, cheers Paul.