North East Drivers re-union. (Xmas )

Date for the next get together is, Thursday 28th December.
Usual venue Newcastle Labour Club, from 2pm onwards. Looking forward to a good turnout.
Everyone welcome, especially any new faces. Don’t be shy come and make yourselves new friends and renew old acquaintances. Regards Kev.

kevmac47:
Date for the next get together is, Thursday 28th December.
Usual venue Newcastle Labour Club, from 2pm onwards. Looking forward to a good turnout.
Everyone welcome, especially any new faces. Don’t be shy come and make yourselves new friends and renew old acquaintances. Regards Kev.

Good Kev I will let Jimmy Know, Looking forward to it, Regards Larry.

Hopefully should be there as now back from the little road trip

Just bumped the thread up as a reminder for tomorrow 28th, looking forward to seeing everyone again. Regards Kev.

kevmac47:
Just bumped the thread up as a reminder for tomorrow 28th, looking forward to seeing everyone again. Regards Kev.

Thanks KV, I nearly forgot :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: , See you there Regards Larry.

Great turnout today, nice to see so many faces. Here’s a few pics,

great pictures Kev

Another cracking day, good to see everyone and some more new faces as well,Thanks Ralph and Kev for the gifts,will have a few dreams over the holidays Hope to see you all at the next one, happy new year you all and take care ,. Paul

keith8357:
great pictures Kev

Thanks Keith, I’ve got a few more, I’ll post them shortly. Good to see everyone again, some new/old faces turned up. Trying to do a head count was a bit like counting a flock of starlings as we moved about that much! But I counted about 40 at least. Regards Kev.

Few more from Thursday.

Sorry, don’t know how the pics are on their side :blush: :blush: I don’t think I did anything different? Regards Kev.

Hi ,Kev the photos are great ,really good turn out,. and the guy in the last picture with Ralph and Jimmy, is a friend of mine i went all the way through school with and have been good friend’s ever since, both sharing a passion for bikes and trucks.
He,s had a few health problems lately and missed out in October so i invited him along to the Xmas do, and he had a whale of a time and loved the crack with the other lads in the corner with Tony. Jimmy and Ralph Larry and many others and asked me to pass on his best wishes to everyone who made him feel so welcome and is looking forward to the next one. thanks again and see you soon. Happy new year
Paul,

paul ward:
Hi ,Kev the photos are great ,really good turn out,. and the guy in the last picture with Ralph and Jimmy, is a friend of mine i went all the way through school with and have been good friend’s ever since, both sharing a passion for bikes and trucks.
He,s had a few health problems lately and missed out in October so i invited him along to the Xmas do, and he had a whale of a time and loved the crack with the other lads in the corner with Tony. Jimmy and Ralph Larry and many others and asked me to pass on his best wishes to everyone who made him feel so welcome and is looking forward to the next one. thanks again and see you soon. Happy new year
Paul,

Thanks Paul, what’s his name for future reference? Regards Kev.

Hi Kev sorry did i not mention his name in last post, sorry (what a Billy sugar) his name is Peter ■■■■■■■■■ cheers, Paul