North East Drivers XMAS reunion. Cancelled

After a good turnout at the October reunion a couple of weeks ago, I’ve been asked to post a date for the Xmas “do”. It will be Tuesday 28th December, usual venue, Newcastle Labour Club 2pm onwards. All welcome,meet old and new friends . Regards Kev.

kevmac47:
After a good turnout at the October reunion a couple of weeks ago, I’ve been asked to post a date for the Xmas “do”. It will be Tuesday 28th December, usual venue, Newcastle Labour Club 2pm onwards. All welcome,meet old and new friends . Regards Kev.

Well planned Kev , should give you lot time to recover from the recent gathering ! Lol

rigsby:

kevmac47:

Well planned Kev , should give you lot time to recover from the recent gathering ! Lol

Unfortunately Riggers although I posted the date for the Oct. bash I had to miss it! Due to a hospital appointment that came in after posting I had to isolate myself incase I tested positive for the “C” virus, I’ve waited a year for this appointment so I couldn’t afford to miss it. :cry: :cry: . But I will be at the next one! Regards Kev.

cheer kevan will pass that date on

bumper:
cheer kevan will pass that date on

Thanks Jim, sorry I couldn’t make the last one. Regards Kev. :blush: :blush: :blush:

Hi Kev, Thats great news, I will pass this on to my good old pals from the 50/60s era , See you there, Larry.

Not looking good as the Covid gets worse, Larry. :question:

Due to the covid situation, I’ve been asked to pass on the message that the get together on Tuesday 28th December has unfortunately been cancelled. I’m very sorry to be the bearer of the bad news, but I think under the circumstances it’s a sensible precaution.
I hope we can all get together again in the near future, when things hopefully improve.
Stay safe everyone, and Seasons Greetings to you all. Regards Kev.

Just got a message from Jim Bumper that the reunion has been cancelled and maybe re-scheduled for March 2022, hopefully things may be a lot better by then. Franky.

Hi Franky, I think it is for the best at present the way things are with Covid, So hopefuly March we can all get together and enjoy it, Take care and stay safe and all the best for the festives, Larry.

Although disappointed think this is the right decision here is hoping to March

Well now that the rules are changing Perhaps we will get to having a Drivers do in March, Heres hoping, Larry