North East Drivers re-union. (Xmas)

The date for the next get together is Wed. 28th December.
Looking forward to a good turnout and chinwag.
A warm welcome is guaranteed! Regards Kev.

Edit, forgot to mention, usual venue, Ncle Labour Club from 1400 onwards. :blush: :blush:

Hi Kev , great ,see you all there ,count me in ,cheers Paul .

kevmac47:
The date for the next get together is Wed. 28th December.
Looking forward to a good turnout and chinwag.
A warm welcome is guaranteed! Regards Kev.

Edit, forgot to mention, usual venue, Ncle Labour Club from 1400 onwards. :blush: :blush:

Just bumping this up to remind everyone it’s tomorrow, 28th at Ncle Labour Clubv
Regards Kev.

A few pics from yesterday’s gathering, a great afternoon, and quite a good turnout.

A few more from yesterday, sorry the pics are the wrong way round. I don’t know what I’ve done!

kevmac47:
A few more from yesterday, sorry the pics are the wrong way round. I don’t know what I’ve done![t]

They’re all correct on Tapatalk, so I don’t think you’ve done anything wrong.

Hi Kev, Great photos as per, A canny turnout, It was nice to see Ang again ,It must be a couple or three years ago since she was there, So heres wishing you and yours all the very best for the new year,Larry.

Hi Kev, Great photos as per, A canny turnout, It was nice to see Ang again ,It must be a couple or three years ago since she was there, So heres wishing you and yours all the very best for the new year,Larry.

Oh dear, Is my pal Jimmy Blackburn & me the only two that enjoyed this do, No comments up to now, Come on lets hear from all and sundrie, Larry.

When you click on those sideways pictures they come up the right way, Buzzer

Couldn’t make it this time Kev, the Wife wasn’t too well with this virus going around, good to see most others made it and a had a good day. Franky.

Geordielad:
Couldn’t make it this time Kev, the Wife wasn’t too well with this virus going around, good to see most others made it and a had a good day. Franky.

I haven’t seen my son since Xmas day Franky, he thinks he’s got that virus so he’s keeping away from everyone. Bit of a lonely holiday break for him!!
Look forward to seeing you next time Franky. Happy New Year! Regards Kev.

It was a good afternoon & nice to be out again