New Service

TiredAndEmotional:

simcor:
Oh and for the usual TNCSI figuring out what happened without the full details.

Maybe we shouldn’t jump to conclusions so easily.

No mention of the driver being arrested for it as yet I can find.

How quick you would have to hit it to damage the truck so you need to be released I don’t know so can’t really say speed was a big factor. Either way 44 ton assuming it was at full weight and it was loaded, even at a slow speed would certainly do a fair bit of damage to a house.

It was foggy and he was driving too quick for the conditions. It’s not [zb] rocket science! :unamused:

Exactly what I said driving in thick fog and probably too quickly for the conditions. None of us know how quick he was going so it’s supposition.

bobbya:

TiredAndEmotional:

simcor:
Oh and for the usual TNCSI figuring out what happened without the full details.

Maybe we shouldn’t jump to conclusions so easily.

No mention of the driver being arrested for it as yet I can find.

How quick you would have to hit it to damage the truck so you need to be released I don’t know so can’t really say speed was a big factor. Either way 44 ton assuming it was at full weight and it was loaded, even at a slow speed would certainly do a fair bit of damage to a house.

It was foggy and he was driving too quick for the conditions. It’s not [zb] rocket science! :unamused:

So you were there,were you??

Did I say I was there? No I didn’t.

All I said was we don’t know the full details.

I did say it was most likely speed and thick fog.

Got to be agency, a full timer would have got it the right way round on to the door so the home owner could get her parcel off the back - self tip love :smiley:

More noticeable than a Drone,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Driver is just a thick Muppet that can’t even steer a wheelbarrow in a straight line, lets hope he wil get a job flipping burgers at McDonald’s .

Wet slippery road possibly :question: , got new truck not long ago and on way back to Ashbourne and as back way / roads I was not pushing on and came down slight incline round bend and back end on unit stepped right out , one of those where you think zb hell
Bit of wet on roads that have been dry for a bit can turn them into ice skating rinks , could of easily come up to junction and just slid straight over

dozy:
Wet slippery road possibly :question: , got new truck not long ago and on way back to Ashbourne and as back way / roads I was not pushing on and came down slight incline round bend and back end on unit stepped right out , one of those where you think zb hell
Bit of wet on roads that have been dry for a bit can turn them into ice skating rinks , could of easily come up to junction and just slid straight over

See - you can all stop arguing now - we have the definitive explanation from the expert

dozy:

Not been a lot of dry days the last two months… :slight_smile:

it reminds me of an old joke…
post office parcel ■■■ … you can be in all day but nobody comes…