Royal Mail question

I just wondered if there was any Royal Mail drivers on here that could help me out please?

Last night I was passed by one of your trucks and to my surprise he did not try and take off my front end when moving over without indicating!! What he actually did was wait in lane two until I flashed him to come over the he thanked me with a left right left flash of his indicators, after the initial shock wore off my immediate thought was that the truck had been stolen and was about to call the police but then thought that maybe he was a new driver to Royal Mail and didn’t yet know the score!

So my question is this, when starting work for Royal Mail do they not let you out on the roads until they have eliminated any kind of decent driving from you or do they do it systematically over a short period of time ■■

I would have hated to get this guy in trouble for thankfully slipping through the net, but I suppose it’ll only be a matter of time before he acquires the necessary “skills” to be a true Royal Mail “driver” :unamused:

Thanks for your help :grimacing:

Sarcastic but funny. :laughing:

Ken.

Quinny:
Sarcastic but funny. :laughing:

Ken.

+1 true though :laughing:

Royal mail overtaking you using a roundabout your o/s mirror trembles with fear! Thats why stamps are so expensive because of all the mirrors they rip off :wink:

1st class

Probably an agency driver…

SAME GOES FOR TNT…

Same goes for TNT…

===========================

I’ve fixed your capslock for you. dd. :wink:

gogzy:
Probably an agency driver…

haha, doubt it

I believe this video is of a Royal Mail defensive driving school. youtu.be/9_axIytjoJU

this was him 20 minutes later, youtu.be/KspWgk0q6nY