Royal Mail special delivery

Not in? No problem we still deliver!!

special delivery.jpg

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=154049

pretty sure this was about 2 years ago,it featured in one of these accident programmes on telly,similar to uk bad drivers,or something like that,i remember because they couldn’t recover the truck until the house was supported by the fire brigade,the couple in the house now have a new home[unless this is a recent one]

And it’s been posted on here a million times , well maybe just a few times :grimacing: :grimacing:

Well done UKT, nice to see you’re on the ball ! :laughing: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

truckman020:
pretty sure this was about 2 years ago,it featured in one of these accident programmes on telly,similar to uk bad drivers,or something like that,i remember because they couldn’t recover the truck until the house was supported by the fire brigade,the couple in the house now have a new home[unless this is a recent one]

It was 4 years ago [emoji6] an happened about 11/2miles from my house

pierrot 14:
And it’s been posted on here a million times , well maybe just a few times :grimacing: :grimacing:

Well done UKT, nice to see you’re on the ball ! :laughing: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

No idea it has been posted or how old it is, first time I have seen it.

blue estate:

truckman020:

time goes way too quick

truckman020:

blue estate:

truckman020:

time goes way too quick

Yep