Myers Transport, Aylesford, Kent

Aylesford, yesterday

You have some nice trucks there mate

knowall:
Better New Actros Picture - and new Ferrymasters livery!

Hi Tony,

very smart photo the new Merc look good & the Ferrymasters livery looks better, than the old yellow one,

cheers Alan.

On the road Monday 1st September + one will be on the DAF Stand at Truckfest South East

Aylesford, New today

Had one of your drivers in our yard a few weeks ago, he was ■■■■■■■ apart from his hi-viz, wearing dirty grey tracksuit bottoms, they were so low i couldnt beleive they didnt fall down as he was walking, to say he was a fat lad would be a great understatement!
He was driving a nice Super Space Cab, i dread to think what the inside of that looked like.
Maybe time to invest in some kind of uniform?

Kindle

Yes, like a lot of firms we have one or two scruffy sods, if I see them like, I would mention it.

I know the driver you are talking about I’m sure.

You would probably find the inside of the truck was immaculate, Our shift patterns mean that we have three drivers for every two trucks and that usually ensures if one driver is neglecting the truck in any way the other would report it as all trucks are inspected every weekend on the outside for damage and on the inside every month.

They are my trucks and they have cost good money - at sale time they have to return the money I expect them to!

Cheers

Tony

For anyone interested, our website has been updated

You can find it at:

myerstransport.co.uk

knowall:
For anyone interested, our website has been updated

You can find it at:

myerstransport.co.uk

Hi tony, cheers for that, alan.

Hi Tony,

i see you are in the press again, with your Mercs on the Transport Engineer website, its seems the Mercs are doing very well on fuel,

cheers Alan.

Numbers 48-52, added to group fleet on 01.03.15

IMG_0167.JPG

They look great with the red grill are they additions to the fleet of replacements ?

Hi, thanks - we have six in Mammoet livery with the red grilles.

These are additional trucks on the fleet.

K

I took a drive down to where I thought your place was by Kellys int but didn’t see any of yours where are you down there its like a Warren there

Hi

We are on the other side of the bridge from Kelly Int - behind Allsand’s Builders Merchants, although you will never see trucks in the yard during the week as they are out all week.

Yeh i no where you mean now i was down there having a general look around to see whats about as im local to the area

Nice looking fleet you got there Tony.

A yard out in the country next to a river is a long way from the arches.

Do you still do any work with Merzario?

Am I right in thinking Myers where from the bermondsey area ?

Hi, sorry I haven’t been on this forum for a while.

Yes certainly Aylesford is a bit more civilised than the arches in Bolina Road Bermondsey!

I would have trouble getting this lot in that yard, it was bad enough with half the number!

It was an experience trying to park up there, great memories though - didn’t seem so serious back then.

Merzario went bust some years ago - we weren’t working for them at the time I’m glad to say, but bearing in mind they had offices the world over, ships etc, it certainly was an unbelievable demise.

Cheers

Tony

t